Results 1 to 3 of 3
03-23-2011, 06:47 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
John Deere 110 TLB # 10 Error code
Make: John deere Year:2003 Model: 110 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe
Product ID Number: LV0110T211192 Engine Serial Number: CM4020D189113X
Original Problem: Machine was operating all right but occasionally it would hesitate when stepping on the reverse pedal. It also seemed sluggish when road running from one location to another. Engine RPM was constant and good but speed of machine seemed to reduce and engine RPM would increase slightly. Would get an occasional #9 (one long and three short) error code but it didn稚 seem to effect anything and it would clear itself after a few moments.
Trouble shooting so far:
1) Checked trans. fluid level熔k
2) Checked for damaged hoses and leaks熔k
3) Decided to run an automatic recalibration of the HST, move the 10 amp fuse from F11 to F12 to start the auto calibration. The error light came on solid like it said it would then I started the machine and I got two error code, # 1 Forward Pedal Potentiometer and #10 Valve Output to Forward or Reverse solenoid coil.
4) I readjusted the forward potentiometer and got it within specs. and the # 1 error code is now gone.
5) Next I checked the resistance on the fwd. and rev. proportional solenoid both read 7.0 ohms (specs. are 6.0-7.0 ohms).
6) Next I checked the resistance in the wiring from the HST controller to the fwd. and rev. solenoids both ground and power leads. No open circuits and no shorts.
7) Next I checked the HST proportional solenoid test妖isconnected the X12 throttle potentiometer connection per manual instructions. Connected the amp meter to the solenoid wirers, with engine running at low idle and foot pedal pressed I got no reading on either solenoid. I wonder if this is because of the # 10 error code is flashing.
8) Not knowing what else to check I went through and reset all the potentiometers擁nching, throttle, fwd. and rev. All are set to factory specs.
I don稚 know where to go from here everything checks out ok except for the amperage test on the fwd. and rev. solenoids but as I said, I wonder if that痴 because of the error code. The manual says this code is because of a shorted or open circuit on the solenoids but everything checks out fine.
The only other thing I will note is that the safety switches on the seat have been by passed because they are inoperative妖on稚 know if this would have any effect. Also as I said at the beginning the machine was working before the auto recalibration cleared the HST. I realize now that I shouldn稚 have done this but according to the manual this should not have been a big deal.
Any suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated. We have no John Deere dealers in Bosnia so I知 kind of in a bind. We need to get this machine running because we have crops that we need to get on the ground.
03-23-2011, 08:27 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Buckhannon, WV
- 1947 Ford 2N and 2003 Kubota B7500
Re: John Deere 110 TLB # 10 Error code-=Mark=- 03 Kubota B7500, 47 Ford 2N
03-23-2011, 10:26 AM #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
Re: John Deere 110 TLB # 10 Error code
I have between 5-7 volts present on each of the solenoid leads. The problem is their is no change or amperage readings when you press either the fwd or rev. pedal. I'm stumped. I checked the leads right where they come out of the HST controller and get the same results. It seems to me that the error code is blocking the controller from working but i can't figure out while the error code will not clear itself. All the potentiometers and solenoids are with in specs. Any further insight would be appreciated.
Buying Advice NEED A USED Bucket John Deere 110G TLBBy texasjetman in forum John Deere Buying/PricingReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2010, 08:11 AM
By FRIZ in forum Buying/Pricing/ComparisonsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:03 PM
By zigo1965 in forum HydraulicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2007, 04:56 PM
By kellytheaker in forum John Deere Owning/OperatingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2007, 11:57 AM