What's ailing my bota 4610"

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #201  
Re: What\'s ailing my bota 4610\"

I've got go go with Henro on this one. Is the tractor still under warranty? I would contact Kubota customer service and see if you can get that transmission looked at by a certified mechanic. My 4610 takes on slopes like you showed, to get to my bottom land, and I have never had a problem. It might cost you for transport to a dealer but it would be cheaper than trying to pay for it all by yourself. Good luck, I am really happy you got it home!

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #202  

Walked in to this thread this morning. Company coming and the wife grumping for some help. Couldn't hardly tear myself away! Just finished and feel like I read a novel.
<font color="orange"> </font> CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
BTW, you guys are spectacular!! If thoughts could have done the job alone it would have spirited its' way up that hill. TBN has to have the best bunch of folks online anywhere!!
Final note: How much do you want for the movie rights to this saga??????

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #203  

Now that the saga's finally over I can get some stuff done.

Happy Tractorin' SMM

Clint.

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #204  

Let me add my congratulations to every one else here. I have been looking on this site daily since the end of December to see if you were getting your machine free. Thank God you finally got 'er out.

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="blue"> Gary </font>

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #205  

SMM; SO GLAD U GOT THE TRACTOR OUT. been a long time. but i have to think u have more of a problem than just a really steep incline. do beleive u need to get that thing checked out really good. something don't sound right here. keep us posted on the afternmath of the extraction /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #206  

ALLRIGHT SmokyMtnMan!!!/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I am very pleased your tractor is again safely home, what a relief!!. Kinda crazy I feel this good and its not even my tractor/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Anyway, when your are well rested from your ordeal, I have to agree with Henro, find a ditch or somthing steep and short (and close to home) and see if it happens again.

I would still like to see an internal diagram or cutaway drawing of where exactly the pickup is in the case.

Another idea would be to E-Mail Kubota and ask them how steep of an angle would cause this?

But even if you do nothing but enjoy your tractor now that it's out, (that is after you are rested) you have to know that you have alot of good friends on this board who willing to help anytime!/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #207  

SMM
I am glad you got your machine out , I too have been reading about your problem ,,, Again I am glad you got her out, and hope that it has not been damaged in this misfortunate adventure ...
Bill G.

Smooth tractoring from here on out to you ..

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #208  

Party at SmkyMtnMan's house! This was a lot like following the news years ago when that little girl fell into a well. All of America followed that one. And now, all of TBN is happy for you. Good job, good entertainment and a Happy(?) Ending.

Jerry

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #209  

Congratulstions!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What's ailing my bota 4610" #210  

Hey Stanley, the next time I decide to do something stupid would you please try to remind me to use common sense before I do it
I have to often wonder if I will ever learn to put my brain in gear before I drop the clutch on my mouth.
/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif