How many per acre is reasonable?

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #1  

dusty3030

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010 Cab, Kioti RX7320 Powershuttle/ Cab, Kubota M7040 HDC, Kubota U35-4, John Deere 317G
Beers that is.
I like mowing, I like working in the yard / barn / pastures. So does my neighbor. I tend 11 acres and after I get done I have about 3 beers or so. He tends 3 acres and before he gets finished he's into his 11th beer.
I tend my 11 acres once a week or so. He tends his 3 every day.

Man I wish I was retired like my neighbor.

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #2  
So what you're saying is that your neighbor likes to mix in a little mowing or plowing with his beer drinking??? ;) Actually, he would probably be smart to not drink that much (or any at all really) while operating machinery.

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #3  
Sounds like an neighborhood intervention is warranted. At the very least, take the blades off his mower. He'll probably just think the grass grew fast overnight or that he didn't mow at all.

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #4  
I think your neighbor is just looking to have something to do while he is drinking beer. Good thing he is not into chainsaws and stuff, but a mower can be bad too. I like the idea of taking his mower blades off. Just as a general rule I never drink until the engine is shut off. I will drink to that...:drink:

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #5  
Not all acres were created the same?:D

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #6  
drinking to much an tractors dont mix good at all.

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #7  
Just wait till he puts in his new shooting range:D

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #8  
Sounds more like al-hick!-coholism to me.

Anyone want to guess how straight the lines are by beer #11?:confused2:

/ How many per acre is reasonable? #9  
Is he "winning"? Duh I bet so!! Glad I gave that up years ago. My once ago beer money is now for tractor stuff. Get a lot more enjoyment out of it.. Still tear up as much as I use to though:confused2:

AndyG

/ How many per acre is reasonable?
Yeah his place does look better other than the mountain of busch light cans.