well I stink

/ well I stink #31  
This site is so neat! This is really the first year I have plowed snow with my tractor. I was having the same fustration blading snow. All you have to so is look around for the answers.

/ well I stink #32  
<font color=blue>there is no better way to plow snow than with a 4-way hydraulic front blade. The only possible better option is a blower.</font color=blue>

I agree. <A target="_blank" HREF=http://users.beanstalk.net/godollei/pt425/PT425Pictures/PT425SnowBlade.jpg>Here's a picture of mine</A> /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Having the power angle and tilt plow in the front on the loader arms is fantastic. Since it tilts like a bucket, it might as well be a bucket. I can tilt it back to act like a scoop and really push the snow up. Actually, I think I can push it up higher with the plow than the bucket, because I don't have to dump the plow like I would the bucket. If it ever snows again, I'll get some shots of it in action.

/ well I stink #33  
I plow with a 6 ft back blade, if you adjust the pitch to be leaning more forward it won't dig the gravel. I have a gravel drive and a gravel road(1/4 mile of private drive) and don't have a problem with digging in.

/ well I stink #34  
I just plowed a church lot today for my brother. I used my 6' rear blade. I pulled it reversed. Satisfyed everyone so I guess I must have done ok.

/ well I stink #35  
I forgot to mention that the lot was newly laid crushed asphalt. My brother didn't want it gauged up. By pulling the blade reversed I didn't gouge it at all. With the black surface the snow left was starting to melt.