Mower OR Blower???

/ Mower OR Blower??? #1  

Carl Bert

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B26, John deere X595
So which do you consider to be better seat time, mowing your lawn or clearing snow from the driveway?

To me nothing is better then the smell of fresh cut grass. I only wish it would grow faster, so I could get more seat time.

I do love blowing snow, now that I have a cab, but if I had to choose, I think I would go with mowing the lawn.

/ Mower OR Blower??? #2  
I'd rather sweat cutting grass any day than freeze my *&$% off blowing snow:laughing:

/ Mower OR Blower??? #3  
I hate summer. I will take plowing over mowing.

/ Mower OR Blower??? #4  
Mowing the pasture is hands down my favorite tractor activity. I's like a three-hour long amusement park ride for me...

Attachments

• 5-17-08 050.jpg
    5-17-08 050.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 332
   / Mower OR Blower??? #5  
I have to agree with mowing grass .... I like summer much more than winter.

Mowing can be relaxing. Snow work is anything but relaxing.

MoKelly

/ Mower OR Blower??? #6  
I'd rather sweat cutting grass any day than freeze my *&$% off blowing snow:laughing:

I second that,:thumbsup: you can always take your shirt off if it gets hot but I don't have a cab so cold is cold and I don't like snow that much.:D

/ Mower OR Blower???
Mowing the pasture is hands down my favorite tractor activity. I's like a three-hour long amusement park ride for me...

Thats some high grass. What type of mower do you use for that?

/ Mower OR Blower??? #9  
I like them both only wish I had a heated cab in the winter - maybe next winter
Then again riding around the lawn on the ZD with a cold brew is pretty good as well

/ Mower OR Blower??? #10  
So which do you consider to be better seat time, mowing your lawn or clearing snow from the driveway?

To me nothing is better then the smell of fresh cut grass. I only wish it would grow faster, so I could get more seat time.

I do love blowing snow, now that I have a cab, but if I had to choose, I think I would go with mowing the lawn.

I have a cab so year round use is fine by me!!!!:thumbsup: