getting stuck! :)

/ getting stuck! :) #11  
Tracks, you bet. I should put them on and take a pic. Makes my rig look like something out of the "Road Warrior." I was doing a lot of mowing in hawthorns and the tires were taking a beating, 11 flats in 2 days. I made a track for each tire, no more flats and the traction is unbelievable, better floatation in boggy areas too plus the added ground clearance of a couple of inches. After 50 hrs of mowing with them on, when I took them off there were no marks on the tires at all.

/ getting stuck! :) #12  
Where in Washington are you located? I'm also one of the few Northwesterners out here on TBN. I'm in Ravensdale.

/ getting stuck! :) #13  
It is nice to run into folks that are reletivly close. I'm in Montesano, out by Aberdeen.

/ getting stuck! :)
I'm in Arlington and Bothell, I communte back and forth due to sperated parents. So....

/ getting stuck! :) #15  
Just finished some logging in Bothell, actually canyon park.
I have spent most of the summers in Issaquah. Working on the plateau making room for 6000 homes. Should have the fire station in by the time I get back up there this spring.

/ getting stuck! :) #17  
ah,yes the ole temorary detained thingy..lmao..had the ford 3000 litteraly buryed twice..first time while b.h. a drainege ditch...big ole 95 hp IH..second time while going across the creek..bh hung up and the ford went down to the rear diff..loader didn`t even do any good..28 hp bota helped there...moral to story is"it pays to have good neighbors"..Sid

/ getting stuck! :) #18  
If you aren't sure how much chains will help in those conditions, you should buy a pair and find out. You will be pleased.

/ getting stuck! :) #19  
Saturday afternoon the boys decided to do a favor and took the 580E to the backside of the lot to remove a tree. Drove it right into the swampy area. Starts slipping and spinning. Uh oh, better get it out before we get caught. Not knowing how to use the hoe, buried it up to the operators platform. Now caught, alot of "sorry" on their part. Would have been a lot easier if they waited rather than digging it in but experience is a great teacher. Lots of blocking and chocking, cursing and luckily one nearby trackhoe later, got it unstuck. Sat. evening the only yellow was on the TOP of the hood and fenders. Hopefully, the pictures will come out.

/ getting stuck! :)
The boys? Meaning your kids? Not a good thing. Luckily, the one time I got stuck when I first worked at where I am now, I knew somewhat how to use the how, but I was not quite used to the backhoe being pushed up and with the hoe and the feeling of "tipping" etc. Now I'm used to it and it was no problem getting myself out.

Blake
WA