getting stuck! :)

/ getting stuck! :) #1  

Anonymous Poster

Well, yesterday I got stuck again with my backhoe (case 580B). The place I got stuck in was on a slight slope and then it dropped off and leveled out, all about 50 or so feet in length. It was so muddy thanks to the series of storms that have it WA, I went to leave after using the hoe and that drop off, the ridge, now kept me from getting out. So, I tried using the hoe to push me out but then a second ridge kept my front tires from moving, so I raised the front end of the machine by putting the loader down and then I pushed with the hoe and finally got out. It was no problem but it's kind of funny how many times I've gotten stuck there, but I have to go there sometimes so I can't avoid it. When I parked the backhoe, the tires had mud all over them, no black was able to be seen. :)

Blake
WA

/ getting stuck! :) #3  
My dad used to say any one can get one stuck - it takes a fool to go ahead and bury it. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ getting stuck! :) #4  
Your only stuck if you need help... Just what I say anyhow... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ getting stuck! :) #5  
We've had about 42" of snow since Christmas and I have been "temporarily detained" a couple of times myself in the last two days. I have R1s but no chains. When the snow is up to the operators deck, I'm not sure chains will be much help.
I would hate to have the horses pull the Cub out of the snow. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ getting stuck! :) #6  
I made tracks for mine. Haven't hardly spun since. I would recommend them for anyone that spends a lot of time on slippery or muddy areas.

/ getting stuck! :)
tracks !! Could you clarify a bit ? You have me interested.

/ getting stuck! :) #8  
If you never get stuck, (or temporarily detained),then you are not trying to use your equipment to its full potential,and you will never come close to being 100% proficient in operating it.

Dancce

(If anyone buys this line, then you would also believe that I am now in the 110% proficiency range.)

/ getting stuck! :)
LOL!! I like that line. Good one.

Blake
WA

/ getting stuck! :) #10  
(If anyone buys this line, then you would also believe that I am now in the 110% proficiency range.)

I must up over 100% too :)