What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot?

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #1  

Dmace

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20 HST
It goes on a rampage. ;)
Crazy Tractor Rampage Video
Pretty neat video of a large John Deere running circles un-manned in a parking lot while hitting cars, buildings and even a light pole. Website is probably not safe for work.

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #2  
It goes on a rampage. ;)
Crazy Tractor Rampage Video
Pretty neat video of a large John Deere running circles un-manned in a parking lot while hitting cars, buildings and even a light pole. Website is probably not safe for work.

Yeah, this is posted in the Safety forum with a number of responses.

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #3  
Police figure someone started it, shoved it into gear then LEFT...It had been left in the lot waiting for the next snowstorm...Most large plazas around Toronto have equipment sitting at them.

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #4  
Yeah, accident my left cheek. Guys don't get out of equipment with it at full rev. This was intentional.

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #5  
... but will the dealer fix it under warranty?

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #6  
How in the world did they ever get it stopped?

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #7  
How in the world did they ever get it stopped?

At the end of the video it hit a light pole in the parking lot which finally stopped it.

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #9  
I'm surprised the guy who jumped on was not injured...

You mean at the end, just before the machine hit the barrier?
Yeah, I would not have wanted to do that. One slip and he'd of been under a rear tire...

/ What happens when you leave the big John Deere running in the parking lot? #10  
You mean at the end, just before the machine hit the barrier?
Yeah, I would not have wanted to do that. One slip and he'd of been under a rear tire...

Yes, right before it crashed...I'm just surprised that the impact of the concrete pillar did not knock him off.