New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals

/ New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals #1  

naruto

Tractor
jd 300
Hi Everyone,
I just bought an old Massey Ferguson 10 tractor at an auction, and I don't know anything about it. I've never owned a tractor before, so this is all pretty new to me. I assume I need to get some manuals or something. Where is the best place to get manuals, and why? Is there only one type of manual for each tractor? All advice is appreciated.
Thanks for your input!

/ New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals #2  
Hello and welcome.
Give e-bay a try also search on google.
Manuels are available but are not cheap.

/ New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals #3  
Try a search on company website.. John deere does upload some manuals online. Try for yours

/ New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals #4  
I know Jensales can help, from their catalog on the site they show:

MF 10 L/Garden Tractor w/frt Eng MH-S-MF7-14.SVC..92 PGS . . $37.99
MF 10 Lawn & Garden (MH-P-MF10)..PTS . . . . . . . . . . 158 PGS . . $47.99

PDF Catalogs

They have something like 18,000 manuals, great service.

/ New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals #5  
How convenient. A new member asks for advice and gets directed to a site selling manuals by another new member.

Its not the first time either... and almost the same story from the first poster. Only the brand has changed.

/ New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals #6  
How strange and uncalled for, a platinum member feels like being critical.

Tell me, when am I not a new member, how long?:confused:

I have no idea who this guy is, why can't I offer help? Ask the administrators if you don't want to believe me...

Yeah I know the Jensales folks, yeah I have gotten manuals from them. The answer is still a good one and true. Take a look at the time lag, not like I am sitting there waiting to pounce on these posts.

Lets keep it civil and helpful.:thumbsup:

/ New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals #7  
Take a look at the time lag,

The time lag? You joined one day before the O.P.!

This is obviously a set-up. Exactly the same as about a month ago when 3 posts popped up on almost the same day with exactly the same plea for help from 3 new posters who had all bought tractors at auctions, and all needed manuals. The only difference was the tractor brands. The posts were deleted by admin then and the same should happen now.

/ New Tractor Owner, Need Advice on Manuals #8  
Have admin check it out, they can track it.

And you should look closer at the timing. The guy posted a month ago, I just saw it.

You don't want people to help or get help? Strange way to be a member of this community.:confused: