S/N on Kubota L35

/ S/N on Kubota L35 #1  

jleo1

Tractor
Kubota L35 TLB
Can anyone tell me where I would look to find the Serial Number and year of my L35 TLB? :confused: I've owned it for over 8 years but I've never seen them and haven't needed them before now. I will need to buy some parts for leaking oil seals and there are parts based on S/N. TIA

/ S/N on Kubota L35 #2  
The serial numbers on most kubotas are on the frame or side rails. The year you could find from the serial number.

/ S/N on Kubota L35 #3  
Not sure on the L series, my B8200 serial number tag was on the Right side of the transmission. In a nice palce to see until your feet wore the plate so smooth it was hard to read. No idea where they stamped in frame, but Kubota dealer should able to tell you where to look.

/ S/N on Kubota L35 #4  
Can anyone tell me where I would look to find the Serial Number and year of my L35 TLB? :confused: I've owned it for over 8 years but I've never seen them and haven't needed them before now. I will need to buy some parts for leaking oil seals and there are parts based on S/N. TIA

I purchased a new L-35 in the spring of '92 and the serial # is on the right side of the tractor frame, just below the floor board. I believe '92 was the first year for the L-35, and I still have it, and love the performance! It was very popular in Calif.,and I was put on a waiting list that year. I will post the serial # to give you an approximate reference point in relation to the first year, and how many were built before/afterwards to your serial#.

This is the serial # L-35 50575.

E-mail TRACTOR SMART.COM. with your serial #....they are very helpful group that deal with Kubotas.

/ S/N on Kubota L35
Thanks to all of you. I'll check it out.