Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    JD 2320

Default Re: Grease Gun and a Screwdriver

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I learned something new today!!
    Really, Roy? I would never have guessed that. I do like up front people.
    JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, FEL Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DS4510HS , Kubota B7100

Quote Originally Posted by zing View Post
    Chalk me up as another one who didn't know. i just bought a new grease gun and I was cursing at it for being too tight. I actually jerked the nipple (am I the only one who calls it a grease nipple?) out of the tongue jack on my horse trailer a couple of months ago because it was so tight.
    You and 20 million Australians

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Really, Roy? I would never have guessed that. I do like up front people.
    Yep...really...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    JD 2320

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    Yep...really...
    ****...I've known about it for a long time, pobably................oh........8 months now. At 55 years old I am running out of time to learn stuff and all these guys on here keep everything a secret.
    JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, FEL Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

The good thing about being my age is I learn something new every day and many times it is something I have already learned before, kinda like my 3 year old grand son watching Over the Hedge; always a new experience and maybe, just maybe it will end differently.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    WHITE 700

The older I get, the more I realize I dont know.
    Since im only 41 (I like saying "only" in front of that, makes me feel better about it) I think I have a lot to find out that i dont know.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by rustythe4x4 View Post
    The older I get, the more I realize I dont know.
    Since im only 41 (I like saying "only" in front of that, makes me feel better about it) I think I have a lot to find out that i dont know.

This is a great place to share all the little things we learn together. At 56 I am finally old enough now to start realizing all the things I don't know. Why at 21, I knew darn near everything, and my parents were the stupidest people I knew..funny how perspective changes things.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    bx-23 ,

SO I saw at TSC,they sells a 3 jaw and a more espensive 4 jaw coupler.Any advantage to shelling out more for a 4 jaw one?
    ALAN
    KUBOTA BX-23,Block heater, AG TIRES[rears filled],MECHANICAL THUMB,SALSCO CHIPPER,WOODS LRC60 LANDSCAPE RAKE WITH GAUGE WHEELS,,HOMEMADE BUCKET FORKS,QUICK HITCH FOR 3 POINT HITCH,HOMEMADE FRONT BUCKET MOUNTED QUICK HITCH[for 3 point implements], FARM FORCE 6 FT 3 POINT BLADE,MARKHAM TOOTHBAR,HOMEMADE TRAILER HITCH FOR BACKHOE, HOMEMADE HEATED STEEL AND FIBERGLASS CAB,54 INCH PRONOVOST PUMA 3 POINT SNOW BLOWER,WITH HYDRAULIC CHUTE CONTROL,REAR TIRE CHAINS,UPGRADED 40 AMP ALTERNATOR,4-55W LIGHTS

Tractor
    JD 790 4105

I don't know what I don't know. Do you?

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2600L

In fairness to all hear, I've been scouring grease gun owner manuals and have yet to find one which mentions the loosening and tightening feature of the nozzle. I guess I got lucky when I first used mine as it was too loose and grease just poured out the sides and since it was obvious that was not a design feature I took a few moments and figured out the problem.
    Nightime snowblowing in rain.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp50hn8lHf8

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast