Grease Gun and a Screwdriver

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #52  
Chalk me up as another one who didn't know. i just bought a new grease gun and I was cursing at it for being too tight. I actually jerked the nipple (am I the only one who calls it a grease nipple?) out of the tongue jack on my horse trailer a couple of months ago because it was so tight. :mad:

You and 20 million Australians

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #53  
   / Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #54  
Yep...really...
****...I've known about it for a long time, pobably................oh........8 months now.:cool: At 55 years old I am running out of time to learn stuff and all these guys on here keep everything a secret.:D

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #55  
The good thing about being my age is I learn something new every day and many times it is something I have already learned before, kinda like my 3 year old grand son watching Over the Hedge; always a new experience and maybe, just maybe it will end differently.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #56  
The older I get, the more I realize I dont know.
Since im only 41 (I like saying "only" in front of that, makes me feel better about it) I think I have a lot to find out that i dont know.

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #57  
The older I get, the more I realize I dont know.
Since im only 41 (I like saying "only" in front of that, makes me feel better about it) I think I have a lot to find out that i dont know.

This is a great place to share all the little things we learn together. At 56 I am finally old enough now to start realizing all the things I don't know. Why at 21, I knew darn near everything, and my parents were the stupidest people I knew..funny how perspective changes things.

James K0UA

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #58  
SO I saw at TSC,they sells a 3 jaw and a more espensive 4 jaw coupler.Any advantage to shelling out more for a 4 jaw one?
ALAN

/ Grease Gun and a Screwdriver #60  
In fairness to all hear, I've been scouring grease gun owner manuals and have yet to find one which mentions the loosening and tightening feature of the nozzle. I guess I got lucky when I first used mine as it was too loose and grease just poured out the sides and since it was obvious that was not a design feature I took a few moments and figured out the problem.