"Garden Type" Tractor insurance

/ "Garden Type" Tractor insurance #1  

Tig

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota, B7100HST-D
While reviewing my home owners policy today I see that I am covered for "garden type tractors of 25hp or less". I searched the forums and found a few threads that focus on other aspects of insurance but none with the "garden type" description.
In winter I leave my property to blow out my right of way to the village. This is about 600m one way plus I have to turn around on a public roadway. I'd like to know that I have liability coverage while I do this. Other than the turn around I am on a neighbour's private property.
My tractor is a 16hp B7200 with a loader. With turf tires it looks like a lawn mower, but I have ags so it looks like a tractor. In the world of garden tractors, 16hp is small but 1000 lbs, plus a loader is big. The Kubota site does not call the B series a garden tractor, so no help there. At the same time it's worth noting that Kubota garden tractors have 20hp and more.
My agent wasn't a lot of help either, as she tried to make up her own definition of "garden type". She got hung up on installed cutting deck and lawn rollers, but generally speaking neither of those will help your garden grow. :confused: I have asked my agent to contact the insurer to get clarification.
Does anyone have experience with the "garden type" clause in an insurance policy?

/ "Garden Type" Tractor insurance #2  
Lot of people use sub-cuts as garden tractor/mower. I suspect that you are covered.