Girlfriend Has A Question...

/ Girlfriend Has A Question... #31  
Kyle, you did not miss a thing.. it was a stupid show in a different time..we were so starved for entertainment we would watch anything. And after all the setting of this stupid show was in "outer space" a big deal to us back then.

James K0UA

Are you aware of the shows that are on today? I don't think that today has anything to brag about over yesterday. The picture is better now, but the content generally sucks.

/ Girlfriend Has A Question... #32  
Are you aware of the shows that are on today? I don't think that today has anything to brag about over yesterday. The picture is better now, but the content generally sucks.

Amen !

/ Girlfriend Has A Question... #33  
Kyle, you did not miss a thing.. it was a stupid show in a different time..we were so starved for entertainment we would watch anything. And after all the setting of this stupid show was in "outer space" a big deal to us back then.

James K0UA

I dunno...for a teenage boy (I was 14 or 15, I think), the daughters had some great boobs...Mom (June Lockhart) was pretty tasty too.

/ Girlfriend Has A Question... #34  
I dunno...for a teenage boy (I was 14 or 15, I think), the daughters had some great boobs...Mom (June Lockhart) was pretty tasty too.

I was a little younger, as I remember, but now that you mention it..yeah.:thumbsup: But I pretty much hated Dr. Smith. Oh don't get me wrong, I was a big fan of the show at the time. And as others have pointed out, a lot of todays programming really sucks. But Lost is Space would seem pretty inane today.

James K0UA

/ Girlfriend Has A Question... #35  
I was a little younger, as I remember, but now that you mention it..yeah.:thumbsup: But I pretty much hated Dr. Smith. Oh don't get me wrong, I was a big fan of the show at the time. And as others have pointed out, a lot of todays programming really sucks. But Lost is Space would seem pretty inane today.

James K0UA
I really disliked the Dr. Smith character also , but I guess in a sitcom such as that, ya kinda need someone of his 'caliber' to keep people focused on the rest of the show.

P.S. I don't think I ever missed an episode, LOL.