Where do you live

/ Where do you live #1  

bikerdib

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4701
After belonging to this forum for a while, I got to wondering; where do most of you live. I wish I could do a poll but the forum isn't set up for polls (at least I couldn't find a way).

1. Do you live in the city (over 2000 people) with a place in the country where you use a tractor?

2. Do you live in the city (over 2000 people) and have enough land that you use a tractor there?

3. Do you live on a large place in the city (over 2000 people) and have a place in the country; use a tractor at both?

4. Do you live within the city limits of a small town (under 2000 people) but have enough land that you use a tractor there?

5. Have a large place in a small town (under 2000 people) and a place in the country; use a tractor at both?

6. Do you live in the country with enough land that you use a tractor there?

7. Do you live in a small town (under 2000 people) and have a place in the country where you use a tractor?

Last edited:
   / Where do you live #2  
Interesting question - quick answer is 6, but please forgive my long reply as it is not that straight forward :laughing:

We live in Spain - although originally from England. We are in a rural area, and just about have enough land ourselves to justify a small tractor. However our business is machinery based, primarily for agriculture but also some construction and lots of road maintenance (lots of dirt roads around here) - we have around 200 contracts for land management and also pick up lots of "off contact" work, which justifies our machinery...

Back in the UK we had a 700 acre (450 cow) dairy farm with woodland, shooting and the River Usk - I love it here in Spain, but really do miss having my own land to play with :)

/ Where do you live #3  
#1. About 60 miles from home. Nice distance. Tractor is real handy to have. NH1520 w/FEL, rear blade, bush hog.:D:D

/ Where do you live #4  
1. Do you live in the city (over 2000 people) with a place in the country where you use a tractor?

Says it best for me.

/ Where do you live
Isn't it funny, I forgot to include my own option, #7.

I fixed it.

/ Where do you live #6  
1. I live in the city (over 2000 people - Houston) with a place in the country (70 miles away) where I use a tractor?

/ Where do you live #7  
#6 for me, with 120 acres to play around on.

/ Where do you live #8  
6.with alot of land for the tractor to work on.

/ Where do you live #9  
I hate to throw a kink into your question, but I live just outside of a "city" of about 4,000 people. I would hardly call it a city though, more like a small town.

But I digress, I would fit into #6.

/ Where do you live #10  
# 6 for me. I have 18 acres so it's not near as much as some on here but I have a hard enough time keeping up with it. Just ordered a new Kubota L3240 from Barlows today to replace the old 8n so it should be a lot easier to get my work done.

Jeff