Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #51  
My Girlfriend ask me the same ?............
Why do I always mount and dismount from the left side.
Guess the only answer is.
That is the side you normally get on and off a horse...........
Learned that way back when I was a kid.
VERY rarely use the right side.
Keep safe
Wyo
Probably because you sleep on the left side.

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #52  
My NH TC40S has 2" less clearance on the left side (where the step is located) between the instrument cowling and the tool carrier. The right side has 2" more but then there is the joystick across from the tool carrier but the tractor has a wide and quite open operator's deck so I do occasionally pop up on the right side-mindful of the joystick and an empty and fully lowered FEL.
My friend has a JD 850 (hope that is the right model) that you really need to be lowered from a skyhook in order to hit the chair without breaking an ankle. Sweet and powerful, just way too cluttered on the deck.

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #53  
Left side like a horse unless youæ±*e Indian then the right side

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #54  
Tractors were introduced into a horse society and were meant to be mounted from the left, just like a horse. The real question is why a horse was designed to be mounted from the left? Was it a right mounted loader stick?

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #56  
Tractors were introduced into a horse society and were meant to be mounted from the left, just like a horse. The real question is why a horse was designed to be mounted from the left? Was it a right mounted loader stick?

So a gentleman didn't foul his scabbard when mounting or dismounting.

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #59  
I mount on which ever side is closer...:thumbsup:

Yeah, CTF...but you have a little bitty tractor so it's easy to step over it...
(hahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!)