Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DS4510HS , Kubota B7100

Default Re: Kubota ? Quality

I have a kubota and it's been very reliable over the years however when I chose to buy a 2nd tractor recently I got significantly better value for my dollar through buying another quality brand.

I think it's like car manufacturers. Someone somewhere has something to say about every brand. I usually dismiss it unless they have specifics and then I usually do some homework to find out if it's just a rare thing or if it's a real problem. If it comes from a dealer that sells a different brand I usually walk away from the dealer.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Tractor
    John Deere 4520 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by crazyal View Post
    I think it's like car manufacturers. Someone somewhere has something to say about every brand. I usually dismiss it unless they have specifics and then I usually do some homework to find out if it's just a rare thing or if it's a real problem. If it comes from a dealer that sells a different brand I usually walk away from the dealer.
    Yeah, a people have long memories...those problems I wrote about with the larger Kubotas (remember, these were Utility Tractors, not CUTs) were reports from several years ago...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234