Kubota ? Quality

/ Kubota ? Quality #31  
I have a Kubota and it's been very reliable over the years however when I chose to buy a 2nd tractor recently I got significantly better value for my dollar through buying another quality brand.

/ Kubota ? Quality #32  
I think it's like car manufacturers. Someone somewhere has something to say about every brand. I usually dismiss it unless they have specifics and then I usually do some homework to find out if it's just a rare thing or if it's a real problem. If it comes from a dealer that sells a different brand I usually walk away from the dealer.

/ Kubota ? Quality #33  
I think it's like car manufacturers. Someone somewhere has something to say about every brand. I usually dismiss it unless they have specifics and then I usually do some homework to find out if it's just a rare thing or if it's a real problem. If it comes from a dealer that sells a different brand I usually walk away from the dealer.

Yeah, a people have long memories...those problems I wrote about with the larger Kubotas (remember, these were Utility Tractors, not CUTs) were reports from several years ago...