What's your dream tractor?

/ What's your dream tractor? #22  
Amen.

My dream tractor right now is a Deere 5075M, self leveling loader, buddy seat, and powershift transmission.

After that i want a combine :)

I sure wish our M8540 had a buddy seat, you will really like the powshift transmission. We have its equivalent in our 8540 and it sure beats the synchro shuttle on our previous tractor.

Yeah, I always said I don't need a backhoe, but I like them anyway.:eek:

/ What's your dream tractor? #23  
For where we are now I would have a Massey Ferguson 5460 cab, 4WD, Dyna-4 trans :thumbsup: with loader. A John Deer 5075M deluxe open station, 4WD, 32F/16R trans, with loader. And either a Kubota GL3540 open station, 4WD, HST+ with loader, or a Massey Ferguson 1635 open station, 4WD, HST with loader.

I am still thinking about what I would have if I had more land.

Ed

/ What's your dream tractor? #24  
I.d take a Kioti DK90, a true heavy weight for it's size coming in at 8905 lbs ( loader not incl.) not too big and not too small and most importantly of all, all the creature comforts you could ask for and in all the right places:thumbsup:

/ What's your dream tractor? #25  
John Deere 110 tlb

Great looking machine and perfect intermediary size

Joel

/ What's your dream tractor? #26  
I have had JD 4440, IH 1086, JD 4020, JD 3020, JD 2940, JD 2350, and currently have a Kubota L5030HTC. Loving the Kubota, only thing I would think about changing is upgrading to a L5740HTC. Now that my tractor time is a hobby I love my Kubota. Told someone today that from now on I will have a hydrostatic transmission.

Gotta thank my wife for my Kubota, she insisted that I get it.

/ What's your dream tractor?
I wouldnt mind having a John Deere 6330. :D:p:cool:

/ What's your dream tractor? #29  
I wish I had a Grand L with a heated and cooled cab, FEL, BH, snowblower, wood chipper, and stump grinder.

I will use my BX for the mowing.

/ What's your dream tractor? #30  
Give me a Minneapolis-Moline UDLX & I'd be one very happy man.