I figured it out

/ I figured it out #1  

herbenus

Gold Member
Tractor
99 JD4200 4WD Collarshift
I finally figured it out. What CUT stands for. I didn't want to ask for fear of being labled stupid. So I've been blindly skimming over term thinking it was a brand name I hadn't heard of. I've figured out probably all the other other ab.s used here, but that was a new one. Is there a composite list here on site for the next time I get stumped on one and don't want to look stupid?

/ I figured it out #2  
Bill, you might want to read this <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=support&Number=27525&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1>Glossary of Tractor Terms</A> thread.

/ I figured it out #3  
Sooooooo.....

What DO YOU THINK it means? /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Sounds like your trying to trick us into telling you to me /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bill in Pgh, PA

/ I figured it out #5  
Aw bird! You let the cat out of the bag. Now we'll never know.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bill in Pgh, PA

/ I figured it out #6  
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ I figured it out
Thanks Bird. Most of the common ones I had figured out. But now I'm wondering if FOPS is just a hard hat (HH) or something more permanently attached (to CUT, not my head).

/ I figured it out #8  
What's <font color=blue>ab.s</font color=blue> stand for? /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

/ I figured it out
You'll never know and maybe wouldn't believe it anyway. But I sure wasn't going to reveal it to someone else who might feel inadequate when I could make them suffer like I did. But now Bird's ruined the possibility of even that satisfaction. By the way, did you know what it stands for?...

/ I figured it out #10  
Hi Herbenus,

First, just in case, I hope I did not offend you by trying to make a joke!

And as said above [can't see by who now] you don't have to worry here...people are nice and will answer ANY question.

I can't remember...but I think I also scratched my head on a number of these things since getting bit by the tractor bug!

Again, sorry if I offended you.../w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Bill in Pgh, PA