Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tractor
    99 JD4200 4WD Collarshift

Default I figured it out

I finally figured it out. What CUT stands for. I didn't want to ask for fear of being labled stupid. So I've been blindly skimming over term thinking it was a brand name I hadn't heard of. I've figured out probably all the other other ab.s used here, but that was a new one. Is there a composite list here on site for the next time I get stumped on one and don't want to look stupid?

Default Re: I figured it out

Bill, you might want to read this <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&amp;Board=support&amp;Number=2752 5&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>Glos sary of Tractor Terms</A> thread.

Sooooooo.....

What DO YOU THINK it means? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sounds like your trying to trick us into telling you to me [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill in Pgh, PA

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    5300 JD 4X4

There are no stupid questions here.

Aw bird! You let the cat out of the bag. Now we'll never know...[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Bill in Pgh, PA

[img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor

Thanks Bird. Most of the common ones I had figured out. But now I'm wondering if FOPS is just a hard hat (HH) or something more permanently attached (to CUT, not my head).

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

What's <font color=blue>ab.s</font color=blue> stand for? [img]/w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Tractor

You'll never know and maybe wouldn't believe it anyway. But I sure wasn't going to reveal it to someone else who might feel inadequate when I could make them suffer like I did. But now Bird's ruined the possibility of even that satisfaction. By the way, did you know what it stands for?...

Hi Herbenus,

First, just in case, I hope I did not offend you by trying to make a joke!

And as said above [can't see by who now] you don't have to worry here...people are nice and will answer ANY question.

I can't remember...but I think I also scratched my head on a number of these things since getting bit by the tractor bug!

Again, sorry if I offended you...[img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Bill in Pgh, PA

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast