Bucket not level on new MF GC2600

/ Bucket not level on new MF GC2600 #11  
The pressures are the same but are the tires the same height? Does one look to have a larger bulge in the center? May be worth a quick circumfrance measurement to check out.

/ Bucket not level on new MF GC2600 #12  
OK, guess I'll have to do this the right way...

1. Use a jack to ensure that the frame is level (same height from level concrete floor, on BOTH sides).

2. Measure height from floor at:
a)FEL lip
b)FEL lift arms
c)FEL pin cradle
d) any other points that appear significant.

I did some preliminary measurements, and found that --preliminarily, mind you-- that the bucket lift arms and pin cradles are 5/16" lower on the right; also found the frame was 1/8" lower on the right (most likely tires).

That still leaves a difference of 3/16" (lower) on the right.... but I'll check that more thoroughly later. Now that I've begun this, the carb on the rear cylinder of the Virago will have to wait,:( and I'll dig into this "FEL not level" thing.

Gary, I realize it may look like the crossbar is level with the FEL, but I'm convinced there's a discrepancy somewhere. I'll try to check it out more..uh.. scientifically.... like an engineer should... later.

Thanks to all for the interest; it really is a bit of a pain to have the FEL always digging in deeper on the right side. I'll get to the bottom of it sooner or later.

/ Bucket not level on new MF GC2600
Thanks everyone for the information. I haven't had a chance to get to the manual yet. There doesn't seem to be much that can be adjusted. I will update after getting a chance to look at it tomorrow.

/ Bucket not level on new MF GC2600
OK, read the manual and there is nothing, I am going to double check the wheels. the left side still look "over inflated" compare to the other side. It's the difference between the left and right is 1/2". I can live with this, but really don't want to.

/ Bucket not level on new MF GC2600 #15  
How old is the tractor? if it's new, don't mess with it, the dealer should fix it. If they balk, raise a fuss if it's still under warrantee.

/ Bucket not level on new MF GC2600 #16  
OK, read the manual and there is nothing, I am going to double check the wheels. the left side still look "over inflated" compare to the other side. It's the difference between the left and right is 1/2". I can live with this, but really don't want to.
Post pictures if you can.

But be sure that the pad you are measuring from is completely level.

It doesn't take much to alter the looks of things.

EDIT: IrvingJ, be sure to check your concrete pad also...........I see a crack in the concrete in front of your tractor.............concrete will shift, thus making things look funny.

The concrete I have here is all crooked, it was laid "HOT".............wasn't time to make it perfect.

/ Bucket not level on new MF GC2600 #17  
Very observant, Don! Yep, I made that crack.:mad: Should have put a piece of PVC pipe in for future electric feed, but didn't... and of course, when I went to drill a hole after the fact I hit a piece of rebar darned near dead center. I also had some drainage issues --which caused frost issues-- that weren't taken care of adequately before the slab was poured. One of those learning experiences.:ashamed:

The tractor parks behind the cracked area, but I'll bring it inside where I have a good chance of finding concrete that's reasonably level; perhaps not exact, but real close. I figure colse enough to notice any discrepancies in the frame.