What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #101  
We've lifted some quite strange things including; a 30ft plastic swimming pool (or one end at least to drag it), horse trailers (we used to often get asked to unload them off the delivery truck by a neighbour) and probably our stangest FEL cargo - a giant fibreglass camel which had to be moved from one end of a toy store to the other!

Unfortunately no photos of those things - but there is some video of us doing more mundane FEL work with our Siromer here. :laughing:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #104  
Well, it isn't a tractor, but I think it kinda belongs anyway - I stood up two 500 gallon propane tanks to make settling tanks for my biodiesel process with my track hoe. This last weekend I used it to pickup the front of my friends Cadillac to move it out of the way after we pulled the engine from it (sorry no pictures of that).

Really none of this stuff is strange to me but examples of how truly versatile and useful a loader (or hoe in my case) is. I couldn't complete the jobs I have done without the ability to lift large heavy stuff.

Attachments

• image-858352587.jpg
    image-858352587.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 667
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #105  
Besides the norm, I've moved concrete culverts, unloaded an old concrete mixer I picked up for free. Cooler full of beer (actually used FEL) as beverage trough at a BBQ and Oyster roast I hosted one time. :D

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #106  
No pictures but a couple of years ago I moved a 16x20 foot carport with the tractor. I parked the tractor under the carport and jacked up each end running a 16 foot 4x4 across and near each end bolted on with lag bolts. I picked up the front 4x4 with the FEL and off I went down the county road to the next driveway.

I still have a 20x24 foot carport I need to move but undecided if I will use the same method or dis-assemble for the move. Will need to find 20 foot 6x6 most likely to handle the load.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #107  
Had to move my son's fort to the back of the property. Now that it's been there for a few weeks, I'm not sure if I like it in that spot - I may have to move it back :)

Attachments

• moving_fort.jpg
    moving_fort.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 679
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #108  
I picked up the back end of my jeep with my FEL to slide the axle/tire back into it after my dana-35 self destructed. ok, maybe I had a (right) foot involved in the destruction part.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #109  
300 lb Rockwell drill press

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #110  
These old rafters have been laying out for over 10 years. Some wood is no good at all. But some is what I call well seasoned. Once they are cut up the good stuff will be saved & used. Rest of it goes in the fire wood pile. They are a little over 20' long.

Attachments

• rotten rafters 1.jpg
    rotten rafters 1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 581
  • rotten rafters 2.jpg
    rotten rafters 2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 415
  • rotten rafters 3.jpg
    rotten rafters 3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 354