Boone

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #112  
Crash325
I like your outdoor his and hers outhouse in pic #1. :D
Obviously some one around there is not shy. :laughing:

Boone

Three holer on the way. Got to put 1 in for the "Un-desided. :D

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #113  
here's my 1955 ford 1850 and 1-arm loader...
Wow, I sure like your one-arm FEL. Do you have a thread about that here? I took a look through your profile and you've got eight pages worth of threads, so I thought it might be easier just to ask!

My own "odd FEL pics" coming up...

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #114  
Goodbye, old chain-link posts!

And unloading my new finisher mower (not visible here, but I had a box blade on the back for counterbalance).

Attachments

• IMG_0775.JPG
    IMG_0775.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_3453resized.jpg
    IMG_3453resized.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 616
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #115  
Wow, I sure like your one-arm FEL. Do you have a thread about that here? I took a look through your profile and you've got eight pages worth of threads, so I thought it might be easier just to ask!

My own "odd FEL pics" coming up...

there's a thread in the nh forum where a guy is asking about a 1-arm loader.. i posted a bit about mine.

soundguy

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #116  
Thanks! It's located at one arm - TractorByNet.com (sorry for the off-topic post).

Well, I'll make it on-topic and show the heaviest thing I've lifted yet... I had three pallets of bricks to move. I didn't know exactly how many bricks the FEL arms could handle (Kioti CK35 HST w/ KL130), so I guestimated, and had to remove many more bricks than I thought. Even then, I could raise the forks only about 6" off the ground, but it was enough to move 'em from point A to point B.

Attachments

• IMG_0753resized.jpg
    IMG_0753resized.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 623
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #118  
Rider61 said:
Maybe not as exciting as some of the stories here, but I found that I could damp-down the manure composting pile during a dry spell by filling the loader with water and dumping it over the fence. Too far from water for a hose, so this turned out to be a good option. :cool: Sorry no pics, but I didn't think it was very interesting at the time.

That's a great idea.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #119  
Does a couple of barrels of starfish count as strange?

Makes a smelly but great addition to compost anyway.
Rick

Attachments

• IMG_1146.JPG
    IMG_1146.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 1,292
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #120  
Lifted my large heavy stove and stuck it right in the front door when I built my house, had it in storage a half mile up the road and drove it here, that was a sight.
Use the FEL all the time to break beads on tires, compress trash and tear apart and separate scrap before taking it to the scale.