What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #161  
Your wish is my command.

Short game, it does look like it is eating the little one... Is that how to get a bigger tractor, feed it little yard ones? I do understand that the little ones are herbivores (eat only grass) and the bigger ones are omnivores (eat all sorts of things), so I see the natural order of things.

Now where can I find a few of the little grass eaters to feed to Pumpkin?:laughing:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #162  
Ya I know it all takes time, but it sure will for this, since I am 14 right now, and live in a city lot, so even if I had the money for one, I would have no place to put it, will just have to wait until I move.

I live in the city as well and it hasn't stopped me. We have two smaller tractors now. A Economy King and a Bolens. I plowed snow of a lot of sidewalks with the Economy King last year.
I get a many looks and I have had people stop to take pictures when I am out with a cowboy hat, driving a tractor, turning up our garden in the middle of the city.:D But I am glad my tractor has turning brakes and it can be tight parking in the garage.
Be careful though when you get room and money, collecting tractors gets addicting, I have no room in the city and no job yet but still have somehow accumulated two tractors so far. I can see myself as one of those guys where everyone is excited to go to the auction after I die(although my brother just realized what fun tractors are so he might end up with it all).

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #163  
Your wish is my command.

This is the first time I've used this loader to do this. It didn't fit as well as my old one. I was able to grab the frame on the right side, but had to go from the front axle on the other side to keep from smashing the oil filter. It's my friend's new mower off of craigslist. The mower clutch and idler assembly had broken all the welds. It broke the first time he used it on a flat lawn (let the buyer beware). Anyway, I welded it up for him and we set it in the back of his little Ford Ranger yesterday.

Is that a Craftsman riding lawn mower? The last mower Dad bought was a Craftsman. I saw it and told him to take it back. He had nothing but one repair after the other on it. If you want a good mower that will last for ages, never buy one with a stamped steel mower deck.
hugs, Brandi

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #164  
I moved the old OUTHOUSE -- one seater -- to another location. Be advised, I moved only the outhouse, not the DEPOSITS. I covered the hole in the ground with dirt.:laughing::tractor:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #165  
Is that a Craftsman riding lawn mower? The last mower Dad bought was a Craftsman. I saw it and told him to take it back. He had nothing but one repair after the other on it. If you want a good mower that will last for ages, never buy one with a stamped steel mower deck.
hugs, Brandi

I see a lot of rider mowers, as many friends bring them to me to fix. From what I see these days, they're all pretty much the same. They have so many parts in common, I think the same Chinese prisoners are building all of them for their rehab. That Craftsman is the much the same as the Poulan of his that just died, and MTDs, and the Husqvarnas, you name it.

Top Class Actions said:
The Lawnmower Class Action claims that the Defendants sold certain gasoline-powered lawn mowers and lawn mower engines with false and misleading horsepower ratings. It doesn稚 involve the safety of the lawnmowers. You are a Class Member in the Lawnmower Settlement if you live in the United States or Puerto Rico and between January 1, 1994 and April 12, 2010, you purchased a lawn mower containing a gas combustible engine up to 30 horsepower for your own use (and not for resale). Either the lawn mower or the engine of the lawn mower must have been manufactured or sold by a Defendant.

So, who痴 included in the Lawn mower Class Action Lawsuit?

Your lawnmower is included if your engine was manufactured by:
Briggs & Stratton
Honda
Kawasaki
Kohler
Tecumseh
Toro

Or, your lawnmower is included if your lawnmower was manufactured by:
Deer Lawn Mower

EHP Lawn Mower
Honda Lawn Mower
Husqvarna Lawn Mower
MTD Lawn Mower
Sears Lawn Mower
Toro Lawn Mower

Brands manufactured by these companies include, but are not limited to:

Yard-Man Lawn Mower, Cub Cadet Lawn Mower Lawn Mower, Honda Lawn Mower, Bolens Lawn Mower, Exmark Lawn Mower, Deere Lawn Mower, Sabre Lawn Mower, Scotts Lawn Mower, Toro Lawn Mower, Yard Machines Lawn Mower, Craftsman Lawn Mower, Troy Bilt Lawn Mower, Husqvarna Lawn Mower, Poulan Lawn Mower, Poulan PRO Lawn Mower, Lawn-Boy Lawn Mower, Weed Eater Lawn Mower, White Outdoor Lawn Mower, Snapper Lawn Mower, Simplicity Lawn Mower, Brute Lawn Mower Lawn Mower, Murray, and other Lawn Mower brands.

As you can tell the Lawnmower Class Action covers the majority of lawnmowers purchased in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Lawnmower Settlement includes both a cash benefit AND adds a one year extended warranty to your lawnmower. This could be especially important to those whose lawnmowers are older and may need repair.

My nextdoor neighbor got the payoff on the above class action, not long before she threw a rod. I had already completely rebuild the deck on that one, so when the guy who just bought that Craftsman's Poulan had its transaxle die, I claimed the engine and now I have my own rider mower. The nextdoor neighbor would love to have her old Poulan back because it had foot controls, and her new Craftsman has the shift on the fender. She'd not getting it back. She gets to keep her new one. That's going to be the cost of all my free labor. :laughing:

If you want to stay busy, you can combine the search terms, "lawn mower," "recall" with any of these: "transaxle," "horsepower," "mower deck," or anything you can think of.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #166  
I moved the old OUTHOUSE -- one seater -- to another location. Be advised, I moved only the outhouse, not the DEPOSITS. I covered the hole in the ground with dirt.:laughing::tractor:

A great tip on outhouse longevity from my dear departed old friend, Will Slayton ("8 years older than the 20th century" -- if you asked him his age):

Line your hole with something like a 55 gallon drum with the ends cut out, or two, stacked (if it's a deep hole). Just make sure that the liner reaches above ground level. The hole never fills up with poop. The moles and gophers would rather push dirt downhill, and it's those little buggers that fill your hole for you. If the hole is lined, what you put down there turns into methane and dung beetles.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #167  
Thanks for the pix Short Game. I'll have to remember that little trick of yours if I ever need to do that in the future.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #168  
Thanks for the pix Short Game. I'll have to remember that little trick of yours if I ever need to do that in the future.

It works good on stumps also.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 4-26-07 Stumps R Us 5 resized.jpg
    4-26-07 Stumps R Us 5 resized.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 400
  • 4-26-07 Stumps R Us 4.jpg
    4-26-07 Stumps R Us 4.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 445
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics