What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #171  
That's bold!! I like it
I miss my little 27 HP Cub Cadet's bigger, more powerful, loader. My new 2010, 41 HP, LS's loader wouldn't come close to doing that job.

PS: I'm waiting for someone from LS to read these posts and send me a message about how they are going to make it better. (Hint, hint.;)) They can't get national advertising like this. To start with, they put bigger cylinders on their 2011s. So they obviously have a clue that something is wrong with this picture. Anyway, every time this loader disappoints me, I'll mention it. It's not that I like being the squeaky wheel, but I have to expect more from a third more weight and horsepower with a bigger pump and higher hydraulic pressure on a brand new tractor (200 hours in the three months since delivery). If they want to sell more tractors, they'll want everyone to know that their R40** series tractor's loaders are right up there with a 1996 27 HP Cub Cadet's. As well, when I'm happy with this loader, I'll be sure to tell everyone here that too.

Last edited:
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #172  
I broke the tow ring off the Sheep's Foot and wanted it closer to the welder. Hard to roll, so pick it up and go. Its full of water and weight is around 1,500 pounds.

Attachments

• pick up sf.jpg
    pick up sf.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 538
  • moving sf.jpg
    moving sf.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 445
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #173  
Yesterday I used the FEL on the JD to put two canoes up in the top of the barn. It was the only way I could figure out how to get them up there ....

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #174  
mower_hoist_003.jpg

This is the first time I've used this loader to do this. It didn't fit as well as my old one. I was able to grab the frame on the right side, but had to go from the front axle on the other side to keep from smashing the oil filter.

That's an interesting way to carry a riding mower around.

I just use my forks. Here's a photo of my Kioti having a venison lunch.

Attachments

• JD_STX38_rider.JPG
    JD_STX38_rider.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics
That is an interesting set up. I see an axe handle poking outta there too.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #177  
That's an interesting way to carry a riding mower around.

I just use my forks. Here's a photo of my Kioti have a venison lunch.

I have used my loader to lift my rider-mower up to sharpen the blades.. :)

soundguy

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #178  
YesDeere said:
That is an interesting set up. I see an axe handle poking outta there too.

I was going to mention the handle too, but I thought that would be a taking it on a tangent. Dfkrug, can we get a picture of how the axe is attached from the drivers perspective?

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #179  
How bout this?

Attachments

• IMG_0512[1].jpg
    IMG_0512[1].jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 725