What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #201  
sticking a 1,700# gun safe through a wall..

2011-10-01_09-38-51_302.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #202  
sweet!

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #203  
We added a gunsafe today too. A bit less of one at only 750lbs,it will live in the (insulated and climate controlled) mancave/shop in the barn.

4333bad5.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #204  
texasjohn said:
Hang steer for butchering after slaughter.
Hang Axis deer for gutting.

We've done whitetail like that. But hanging the steer. That's pretty cool. When my one friend skins deer he uses his bobcat. One end to the tree other to bucket. Really efficient

Good way to skin a feral hog, a job that is normally quite hellish. Hang it up by the jaw, cut around behind the ears. Cut the usual slit down the belly and up the inside of each leg (a box cutter works great). Put a rock under the loose skin on top of the heck, tie a rope or chain around it. Tie the other end to your truck or tractor, and take off. RRRIIIIPPPPP!!!! Skinned hog.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #205  
My Mahindra 4025 loader has about a 3000 pound capacity at the pins, and I've used it for all kinds of heavy moving around our property. After I cut down some huge old oaks the died of Oak Wilt, I used it to move some trunks that were 25-30 inches in diameter and 6-8 feet long.

I also use it to move some big Pullman-Suitcase-size boulders lying around here and there. I put the FEL down on the ground next to it and use, sometimes with some help, a flat-pointed digging bar to work the rock into the FEL. Sometimes it can take half an hour to get it in there!

Like some others here, I've used it to move some dead livestock, usually sheep that were killed by coyotes.

It's interesting how many things you can do with a strong FEL. I've also pulled up fenceposts, pulled heavy vines out of trees, etc.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #206  
Yesterday morning my helper and I moved several items. So much as you can see in the picture it wore her out. We also moved several other things, but she didn't help much, just too tired. :laughing::thumbsup:

Attachments

• noved it.jpg
    noved it.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 764
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #207  
Unloaded a new planer today. Only 650#s.

Attachments

• planer1.jpg
    planer1.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 519
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #208  
Unloaded a new planer today. Only 650#s.

Looks like a Grizzly. I uncrated and installed my table saw, planer, and jointer (900 lbs) by myself with an engine hoist. Didn't have a tractor back then.

-Jeff

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #209  
Looks like a Grizzly. I uncrated and installed my table saw, planer, and jointer (900 lbs) by myself with an engine hoist. Didn't have a tractor back then.

-Jeff

It's a back-saver, for sure. :thumbsup:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #210  
A fridge and a turkey at the same time

Attachments

• image-4256547990.png
    image-4256547990.png
    890 KB · Views: 667