What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #211  
My wife found this in the creek earlier today. I pulled it out with a chain and buried it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    844.9 KB · Views: 2,823
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #212  
big stuff that dies on my property always manages to die in a spot I can't get a loadernear... hmm..

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #213  
big stuff that dies on my property always manages to die in a spot I can't get a loadernear... hmm..

a track loader might help with that:D

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #214  
a backhoe with a huge boom maybee. it's usually too many obstacles around for the laoder.. etc.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #215  
a backhoe with a huge boom maybee. it's usually too many obstacles around for the laoder.. etc.

Ahh I was thinking it was due to mud/swamp/rough ground

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #216  
nah.. just inconvienient or tight spots to drive too..

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #217  
A fridge and a turkey at the same time

Couldn't tell from the thumbnail. Was looking for something like a smark-aleck son-in-law riding along side it. But NO! You meant a REAL turkey! :laughing: :laughing:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #218  
Had to remove both lift cylinders off our platform truck at work so we used my Kubota, worked really good.

Attachments

• Photo1350.jpg
    Photo1350.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 470
  • Photo1351.jpg
    Photo1351.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 448
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #219  
I used a boom pole on our 'Bota BX2360 to help unload half a ton of gravel from a 4x8 utility trailer. First I raked some of the stone to the rear to move the weight, then lifted the tongue and raked all the gravel out onto the ground. I could have lifted higher, but I didn't want to damage the tail lights.

Attachments

• Unloading gravel from trailer 11-21-2011 (medium).jpg
    Unloading gravel from trailer 11-21-2011 (medium).jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 507
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #220  
Any thing I put on forks, 16' dump truck body ,with B7800 on one side JD310 backhoe on other side . But strangest thing assembled playground equipment in driveway ,6'x6' x 12' tall , set on car trailer carried across town to daycare , and unloaded. Drilled 9 9" holes and set in ground as kids and parents watched from inside !!! Man talk about some happy kids !! Think they wanted to play on Kubota as much as playground equipment.. Have to look for pics.. Remember , " WORK SMARTER , NOT HARDER " loader on.