What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #271  
I know this is a FEL thread and not for 3PH, but my story sort of fits here. I lifted and pulled out a column footing from under my house with the 3PH on my little Kubota BX. I welded a couple chain hooks onto a steel plate which was then bolted to the footing with a couple expanding anchors. It lifted it with not problem.:thumbsup:

I had to temporarily unbolt my ROPS since it was hitting my HVAC unit. With that in mind I made sure to only lift the footing up an inch or so above the ground.
DSC_1487small.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #272  
Not real heavy, only a little over 200# each, Just wanted to get the stoves up off the ground and on a little table.

Grader tire was picked up and carried a little over a mile. Not sure how heavy it is, but it stretched the links on my 1/4" chain a little. Center of wheel is cast iron, tire 14X24 and may have water in it as most of his other tires do.

Attachments

• grader tire.jpg
    grader tire.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 319
  • move stove.jpg
    move stove.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 375
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #273  
i dont know if this counts but i helped my granddad lift the cab off of a 50s era strait truck with his 75hp jd. and let me tell you there was alot of steel in that. had to put a drive gear on the blade from a 6620 jd combine to keep fom putting it on its nose

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #274  
Here you all go - beat this one.

A hot tub!

Attachments

• DSC_0294.JPG
    DSC_0294.JPG
    909.4 KB · Views: 1,358
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #275  
What do you hook the other end of a come-along to in a house!!?!?!?! :confused3:

I used a San Angelo Bar between two doorways in the hall. I had virtually the same experience with a new gun safe. :)

For those who don't know what that is

pry-bar-14-lb-kenyon-san-angelo-bar.gif

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #276  
Last year I purchased an automotive lift to help in my car restoration hobby and to allow me to service my Mahindra 5035. I saved the off load fee and picked up the pallet off of the rear of a box truck. I weighed 2950 lbs. My loader is rated for 3000lbs i believe. i have a very steep driveway and at the time, there was no ballast in the rear tires, but my 5035 handled it with no issues. I was too anxious to take pics during the move of the full pallet, but I do have few pics of my moving the pieces from a detached garage to my project garage. I will find them and add them asap.
Merry Christmas All!

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #277  
starting the transfer 1.jpgside shot.jpgfrom old garage to new.jpgmore to do.jpgHere are the pics. Sorry for the delay. Busy time of year, eh?
I guess it wasn't really that strange to the tractor community, but it was a big deal to me at the time. Such a helpful tool, my 5035. What did I do without her all of these years??

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #278  
No pics, but I moved a whole bucket of osage oranges the other day. It's too bad my other fruit trees aren't as productive as that osage orange tree is!

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #279  
No pics here either, but I loaded a few 10x10 wooden shipping containers onto a trailer for a friend. He was going to take them to his deer lease, put them together and build a makeshift building out of them. He said it'd be at least 100% better than the trailer he'd been using for years. Talk about your redneck condo! :laughing::cool2:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #280  
DSCN6253.JPGDSCN6254.JPGDSCN6266.JPGDSCN6276.JPGDSCN6277.JPGDSCN6280.JPG

Moved some speakers around so we could do an outdoor movie. Was a big success.

Not sure if the pictures will work....first time I've ever attached pictures using this (new to me) method.