What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #281  
IMG_0422_1.jpg
I only took an hour for this old geezer to attach this picture.:eek:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #282  
No pictures (good thing), but have been known to dump the FULL cat litter box into the bucket and dump the contents over the fence during snowy weather.

mark

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #283  
View attachment 294567
I only took an hour for this old geezer to attach this picture.:eek:

With that cowbell hanging from your tractor, you'll never have trouble locating it when it wanders into the woods. :D

No pictures (good thing), but have been known to dump the FULL cat litter box into the bucket and dump the contents over the fence during snowy weather.

mark

When I lived in a traditional suburban neighborhood, the rental tenant behind me used to let their dog out into my yard to crap. I always did poop-patrol before mowing the lawn, and after getting tired of picking up canine Twinkies with the garden trowel; I started flinging them onto their back patio deck, wall, door, wherever the **** would land and stick. They finally got the hint.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #284  
237.jpg We bought a new refridgoator and I move the old one to the basement. I had to remove the door to get it into the basement. As far as I know Im the first appliance deliveryman to use a Johne Deere delivery service.:laughing:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #285  
With that cowbell hanging from your tractor, you'll never have trouble locating it when it wanders into the woods. :D

Absolutely classic. A toast to you, my friend! :drink: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #286  
I set this grindstone up as a table with my Artillian forks and my 3320.

photo-78.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #287  
nice stone!

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #288  
Wind blew the top off my flag pole.
Now its fixed and Old Glory is flying again.
flag 1.jpg - flag 2.jpg - flag 3.jpg - flag 4.jpg - flag 5.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #289  
Not too strange, but is the biggest, at 16' x 80'

P4290006.JPG P4290008.JPG P4290009.JPG

It had settled in the mud and their truck couldn't move it, so I took the V518 Versahandler over, put a chain on the tongue, and pushed it up the hill.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #290  
You'll never miss a dinner call with a bell like that.:thumbsup: