What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #21  
Wish I had taken a picture while carrying the drain. But was busy not hitting things. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Back Drain-1.jpg
    Back Drain-1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,174
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #22  
I pulled this old board edger out of a bog on my property. Pretty heavy, but an interesting find though.

IMG-20110508-00127Medium.jpg

IMG-20110508-00129Medium.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #24  
Hang steer for butchering after slaughter.
Hang Axis deer for gutting.

Lift 20 foot pipe cattle guard off of flatbed trailer... had to lift one end at a time and put pipe rollers under it and pull off... too heavy to lift all at once.

Concrete culverts, 2800 lbs, and set them as fence posts.

Lift flatbed trailer so underside could be easily reached to replace wiring.

haul bucket full of water:D

lift various trailers/pickups for tire changing using toothbar

lift generator and place in pickup bed

lift 350 gal above ground metal fuel tank (empty) and place in better location

and much more...

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #25  
Looks like the chain for on the dozer tracks.

It also looks like you've got the famous Kubota 'leaky right front tire'.

Hey Thanks - I didn't notice that tire. Good eyes. That dozer track chain was about the max I could pick. First try was with the chains over the bucket lip; couldn't pick it. I'll check my tire out - thanks again.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics
texasjohn said:

We've done whitetail like that. But hanging the steer. That's pretty cool. When my one friend skins deer he uses his bobcat. One end to the tree other to bucket. Really efficient

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #27  
texasjohn said:

We've done whitetail like that. But hanging the steer. That's pretty cool. When my one friend skins deer he uses his bobcat. One end to the tree other to bucket. Really efficient

Like this? Easiest way to hang it and get it all cleaned and hosed out.

Attachments

• 111709_210_lb_10_pt (1).jpg
    111709_210_lb_10_pt (1).jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 2,038
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #28  
Nice pics guys. Keep em coming. Can't believe nobody commented on the "tractor nuts". I thought it was funny. They are pretty stupid but amusing. They outlawed them here in maryland. A friend had then on his truck and removed them. So I put them on mainly to watch wifey roll her eyes. Haha

They're not tractor nuts; they're load indicators. If you can see daylight between them and the ground, your bucket is too full.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics
I like it. That's what they will be called from now on.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #30  
Let's see-- I've lifted a 250 gal propane tank full of propane and moved it to another location, lifted a 16ft cattle guard made of 2+3/8 pipe, hundreds of 6ft buckets filled with firewood, lifted a 1110lb Cow that was down on the back 40 in freezing rain, lifted trucks and cars to change tires, lifted Deer, Hogs and Beef to skin and clean, tore out an old fence (net wire and barbed wire) that had grown up in small trees with my Hay Spear--pulled up wire,posts,trees and all. this is the best way of tearing out an old fence unless you have a dozer. Lifted my kids up in the bucket so they could jump into the above ground pool, lifted and set electric poles, prefab 40ft rafters at my camp, lifted my 6ft rotary cutter and 6ft Disc and put them on a gooseneck trailer and many times i've lifted the front end of my tractor and "walked" it out with the bucket after getting stuck. Probably a lot more stuff that I can't think of right now !!! I do have the 14.9x28 rear tires filled with ballast !!!

Kubota M4030SU 2WD 50hp, Great Bend 360 FEL and a bunch of other stuff.