Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

Default Re: What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

A lot easier than carrying the air conditioner from the garage to the back window....

What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-securedownload-jpg
    -Matt
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410

A lot easier than carrying the air conditioner from the garage to the back window....

What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-securedownload-jpg
    -Matt
    Kubota L4610 and John Deere 410 - WR Long 64" Grapple (best attachment ever!) QA front forks, rear forks, Brown 472 HD Rotary Mower, Land Pride RBT4096 hydro blade, Woods 7200 Power Rake, homemade 3 pt log splitter, Land Pride rake/blade combo, Land Pride HRL 3578 box blade (Hydro scarifiers), Shaver SC50 3 pt. Stumpgrinder, FitRiteHydraulics TnT, 6" Vermeer PTO Chipper (Hydro feed), Disc Plow, Ratchet Rake, LP HD25 Hydraulic PHD, Woodmizer LT15 portable sawmill
    Rear Remotes Install

Tractor
    Bobcat V417 Toolcat 5610 F TORO+Loader

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby074 View Post
    Not really strange, but I use mine to take the garbage down for pickup every couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrylH20 View Post
    Funny I do the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Xfaxman View Post
    This time I used the back end of the V417
    What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-p6200014-jpg What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-p6200007-jpg

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Ford 3000, 4400 & 4500TLB Case 830 Case 350 dozer

I never would've thought the 4400 had it in her to pick the BH off the trailer, 2600 lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-image-jpg  

Tractor
    Rhino 554,Ford 3000, JD550G dozer Gilson MTD riding mowers

here's the old ford 3000 after moving and installing the first of several trusses. used a small 12volt winch mounted on top of a 12' extension mounted to the bucket. What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-truss-install-jpg perlins to on another homade bucket attachment What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-2010-044-jpg

Had to be careful but it worked like a charm...

Tractor
    Kubota MX5100, Unimog 404 w/ snowblower, Deere 620i UTV

Soapstone in a crate. 1654 lbs. A bit top-heavy, but manageable.
    What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-img_2501-jpg

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by sd455dan View Post
    here's the old ford 3000 after moving and installing the first of several trusses. used a small 12volt winch mounted on top of a 12' extension mounted to the bucket. What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-truss-install-jpg perlins to on another homade bucket attachment What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-2010-044-jpg

Had to be careful but it worked like a charm...

broke the above Ford yesterday / stripped the drive splines in the coupler to the loader pump- the loader bucket was on the ground at the time using down pressure and back dragging
    So the tractor would have to be driven in reverse or left where it broke - sooo the solution to being able to raise the bucket with NO hydraulics?? - start the Rhino and slide the tines of the grapple under the Ford bucket /set the Ford loader to FLOAT and lift with the Rhinos loader.
    The bucket was a little stuck on the Ford ,and the Rhino actually lifted the entire front end of the Ford completely off the ground... the loader finally released and the Fords front tires set down. so one loader moved another loader...and tractor

Tractor
    John Deere 2520

I don't know about strange, but my new Artillian forks arrived today for my 2520 so I moved some large pieces of flagstone, a weird fountain that was in the front of the house, two bird baths and a couple of large flower pots. Oh and of course I had to bring my trash cans in with them. Sorry, no pictures this time around.
    Regarding the new forks, they arrived in terrific shape, the fit is excellent, they are very light, yet strong, I would not hesitate to purchase from Artillian again!

Tractor

Here's one that isn't everyday...What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-lilly-cars-8-23-11-aWhat strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-lilly-cars-8-23-11-a This will be great for cars and trucks ... but it's not much good for lifting tractors.

Tractor
    New Holland TC-45

Hopefully for the last time. Had to let my flag pole down again.
    Pictures are from the last time a few months ago. This time was the worst, more problems than I can even mention.
    What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-flag-2-jpgWhat strange things have you moved with your loader..pics-flag-5-jpg
    ::"I STARTED out with nothing....I still have most of it."

New Holland TC45 1,300+ hours - FEL - back hoe - post hole digger - Hydraulic Gannon - cement mixer - pressure washer - 1975 Dodge 500 flat bed - 1974 chevy C65 6 yard dump truck.
    All home made by me. loading forks - 2 drags - roller - Sheep's Foot - Pusher (to unload flat bed truck.) - pickle fork digger - Log splitter -

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 LastLast