What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #321  
A lot easier than carrying the air conditioner from the garage to the back window....

securedownload.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #322  
A lot easier than carrying the air conditioner from the garage to the back window....

View attachment 320784

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #323  
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #324  
I never would've thought the 4400 had it in her to pick the BH off the trailer, 2600 lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 374
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #325  
here's the old ford 3000 after moving and installing the first of several trusses. used a small 12volt winch mounted on top of a 12' extension mounted to the bucket. truss install.JPG perlins to on another homade bucket attachment 2010 044.jpg

Had to be careful but it worked like a charm...:thumbsup:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #326  
Soapstone in a crate. 1654 lbs. A bit top-heavy, but manageable.
IMG_2501.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #327  
here's the old ford 3000 after moving and installing the first of several trusses. used a small 12volt winch mounted on top of a 12' extension mounted to the bucket. View attachment 324033 perlins to on another homade bucket attachment View attachment 324034

Had to be careful but it worked like a charm...:thumbsup:

broke the above Ford yesterday / stripped the drive splines in the coupler to the loader pump- the loader bucket was on the ground at the time using down pressure and back dragging
So the tractor would have to be driven in reverse or left where it broke - sooo the solution to being able to raise the bucket with NO hydraulics?? - start the Rhino and slide the tines of the grapple under the Ford bucket /set the Ford loader to FLOAT and lift with the Rhinos loader.
The bucket was a little stuck on the Ford ,and the Rhino actually lifted the entire front end of the Ford completely off the ground...:shocked: the loader finally released and the Fords front tires set down. so one loader moved another loader...and tractor:thumbsup:

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #328  
I don't know about strange, but my new Artillian forks arrived today for my 2520 so I moved some large pieces of flagstone, a weird fountain that was in the front of the house, two bird baths and a couple of large flower pots. Oh and of course I had to bring my trash cans in with them. Sorry, no pictures this time around.
Regarding the new forks, they arrived in terrific shape, the fit is excellent, they are very light, yet strong, I would not hesitate to purchase from Artillian again!

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #329  
Here's one that isn't everyday...Lilly and CARS 8-23-11 014.JPGLilly and CARS 8-23-11 015.jpg This will be great for cars and trucks ... but it's not much good for lifting tractors.:D

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #330  
Hopefully for the last time. Had to let my flag pole down again.
Pictures are from the last time a few months ago. This time was the worst, more problems than I can even mention.
flag 2.jpgflag 5.jpg