What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #41  
What my tractor did this week.... Loader did all the lifting work. Working on 20 x 48 house addition and had to move 12 50' roof trusses the last mile and half as the 48 ' trailer the supplier sent would not fit through the last turns. Had a 20' camper trailer with a 16' extended tongue. Strapped everything together and went down the road. Made two trips. The forks on the bucket lifted the trusses off the trailer with height to spare.

Attachments

• DSCN5036.JPG
    DSCN5036.JPG
    710.3 KB · Views: 1,348
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #43  
I have lots of normal stuff and big stuff like huge rocks, but these pictures probably represent most of the strange things. I once lifted a pool table (on side with legs removed) but didn't get any pictures.:(

Attachments

• PoleVault-2.jpg
    PoleVault-2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,249
  • rolltop1.jpg
    rolltop1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,097
  • QuickAttachment.jpg
    QuickAttachment.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,091
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #44  
Back in 2002, before I had a digital camera, I built an 8'x10' roof with a 12/12 pitch to cover the front porch. I framed it all up on the ground and then used the loader and forks on my 5210 to lift it up and drive it into place.

The loader worked perfectly for leveling and holding position while the roof was being tied to the house and the front support columns were set. The forks also made a handy mobile scaffold platform for decking and shingling too. No dragging the plywood or shingle bundles up the ladders. The tractor made the project baically a one man job. The only time help was needed was spotting to keep me from breaking the house and helping to get it level.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #45  
The other non-normal thing I used my 5210's loader on was an old VW bug that was tangled in my woods. I used the loader and bucket to clear the growth from around it, and the trusty pallet forks to get under it and lift it out of the dirt. Then I hauled it up to the front of the woods and set it on my flatbed trailer.

I imagine I was quite a sight driving out of the woods with an old rust colored beetle sitting crosswise on the forks of my green machine. Again, its too bad I didn't get pics. Its hard to get pictures when your busy doing.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics
Kinda strange. My Brother in law. Not the safest. But effective.

Attachments

• image-2815677970.png
    image-2815677970.png
    758.6 KB · Views: 1,733
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #47  
tungularafishcamp said:
I dont think this qualifies as strange does it?

What's up with your front axle? Micro-duals??

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #48  
Yes they are crab pots and am sure glad I don't have to move them by hand any more.

I needed duals front and rear for the sand yet with the camber of the front wheels not to mention the lack of space because of the fel brackets putting a smaller dual on seemed like the best answer. It just hangs out til I get into sand, snow or mud and then comes in real handy wilt lots more flotation.
Rick

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #49  
I dont think this qualifies as strange does it?

Hey Tuna,

The front dual wheel setup on the front looks pretty cool to me! Great idea for best of both worlds!

Tractor on

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #50  
[QUOTE
I'll start a thread regarding the clusterfrak shown in the following pictures at a later date.[/QUOTE]

I think I can see what might be coming. Don't ask how.