What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #61  
When I built my 32'x40' shop I framed all of the walls on the slab and then had a Saturday barbeque wall standing party complete with a load of ice, beer, wine and sodas all in the 6' NH FEL bucket. Wish I had photos of that but I think you get the picture.:drink:

Attachments

• P1010008.JPG
    P1010008.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 901
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #62  
Used the tractor to help hang the boat from the rafters of the barn

Attachments

• CIMG0067.jpg
    CIMG0067.jpg
    977.5 KB · Views: 1,599
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #63  
We have some big tires in our pasture that our goats like to play on. They were getting in the way of my mowing some paths for us to get to the barn so I moved them out of the way.

IMG_0890.JPG

Goats getting in they way as they often do:
IMG_0903.JPG

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #64  
We have some big tires in our pasture that our goats like to play on. They were getting in the way of my mowing some paths for us to get to the barn so I moved them out of the way.
Looks like a nice place you got there.

Put pallet forks on your Christmas list. The term handy doesn't even begin to do them justice, even for moving goat tires.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #65  

IMG_0890.JPG

Goats getting in they way as they often do:
IMG_0903.JPG

Did the tire swing into your grill gaurd? I know the look cool, but I am curious if it saves you from paying out for front end damage.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #66  
kday64 said:
Did the tire swing into your grill gaurd? I know the look cool, but I am curious if it saves you from paying out for front end damage.

It bumped it very lightly. I knew it would be swinging so I made sure to go really slow.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #67  
I had a friend bow hunt at my place last summer. Not the best action picture, but the tractor went back in the woods, hauled the bear, and held it for weighting and dressing.
IMG_0619.JPG

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #68  
I had a friend bow hunt at my place last summer. Not the best action picture, but the tractor went back in the woods, hauled the bear, and held it for weighting and dressing.
View attachment 217815

Rick
With all due respect:Why would the man in the picture have his face covered ?
Someone seeing this might get the idea that the man in the picture has something to hide.
Just asking don't take it personal.

Boone

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #69  
Don't have any photos, but back before flatscreen TV's, my neighbor had one of the 55 or 60 inch TV's that were the huge boxes. It would not make the turn going up the steps to their house. We used the front end loader to set it up on the balcony where we could go in a sliding door.

Also occasionally move a Barbecue grill made out of a 500 gallon propane tank.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #70  
An annual event.

This was a 2 year old Holstein steer about this time last year.

MVC-897F.JPG

MVC-898F.JPG

Going through the backhoe pics I found these.This happened last year also - I was digging a 12 inch wide trench to 6 feet deep to install a root barrier between the trees and the newly planted vines behind the backhoe.

I had dug up this area the year before with a 36 inch bucket to get some clay in the topsoil which was drift sand.
It hadn't yet fully settled and the 12 inch trench kept falling in - I was trying to clean out the trench by backing up to the trench swinging the backhoe to each side for the clean-out.

MVC-083F.JPG

MVC-086F.JPG