What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #71  
Rick
With all due respect:Why would the man in the picture have his face covered ?
Someone seeing this might get the idea that the man in the picture has something to hide.
Just asking don't take it personal.

Boone

Though I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I didn't ask him before posting his picture here. I blotted out his face so he couldn't be identified should some nut copy the picture and use it for some malicious purpose.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #72  
Though I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I didn't ask him before posting his picture here. I blotted out his face so he couldn't be identified should some nut copy the picture and use it for some malicious purpose.

It's a sad world we live in now where we have to do these things for various reasons.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #73  
It's a sad world we live in now where we have to do these things for various reasons.

Sad, but true. I've experianced it myself. I have a picture of a friend taken at Starbucks in Kuwait. Being off base, they were required to carry weapons at all times and there slogan became "Grab your weapons, we're going to Starbucks". I posted this picture on my Flicker page with an explaination. A year or two later the picture showed up in a blog against Starbucks and their open carry policy. Although the owner of the blog site was quite cooperative and removed the picture imeadiately, it just shows what can happen.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #74  

Thank you.

Boone

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #75  
We have some big tires in our pasture that our goats like to play on. They were getting in the way of my mowing some paths for us to get to the barn so I moved them out of the way.

IMG_0890.JPG

Goats getting in they way as they often do:
IMG_0903.JPG

We have goats and tires, as well. My moving technique is a little different. I get the edge of the bucket just under the tire and slide forward and lash the tire into the bucket. The tire is horizontal and I can more easily place it. I've moved it using the dangling method too. My wife can be surprisingly picky when it comes to large tire placement - usually when the tires are used as planters.

As well as tires, I've moved the ubiquitous propane tank, a cedar swingset that I built. It was so tall, I could just barely lift it off the ground a couple of inches, so if it would swing, parts would hit the ground so I had my wife walk next to me to steady it.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #76  
I moved the fenders on this car out of the way.
IMG_0555-1.jpg

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #77  
Removing Jeep Hardtop.

IMG00161.jpg