What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #1  

YesDeere

Veteran Member
Tractor
04/4310
Saw another thread about moving a propane tank. Thought this could be good. I'll start. Was by myself and needed this thing gone. What would I do without this tractor sometimes. It's an old lobster tank I'm moving. Pretty heavy. maybe not the safest. But I assure you I stayed clear.

Attachments

• image-2843567340.jpg
    image-2843567340.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 3,701
  • image-23037536.png
    image-23037536.png
    877.1 KB · Views: 2,772
  • image-3557904059.png
    image-3557904059.png
    963.9 KB · Views: 3,268
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #2  
Wished I've had taken pics,but about 3 weeks ago I loaded a large heavy safe for neighbor down road.(L3400DT W/FEL)

Boone

At the time I posted under "Todays Seat Time"

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #3  
I'm building a new deck on the house, so the old porch had to go bye-bye.

Attachments

• IMG_3486.jpg
    IMG_3486.jpg
    999.9 KB · Views: 4,098
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #4  
I also moved a propane tank with my loader a couple of weeks ago. In addition, I recently acquired a Coates 40/40 tire changer because the price was right even though it's over-kill for a home workshop. This was a little more difficult to move as I had to be sure it didn't fall out of the sling I used. Last winter I used my loader to lift the front of my snowmobile and walk it out to where I could load it into my truck and also unloaded a pellet stove. Did all these myself as no help is readily available. Last week I used the tractor to tow my Harley out of the basement on some ramps. I had help for this and didn't really use the loader except to attach a rope. I held one side of a truck canopy while using an engine hoist on the other to unload it from my truck. I have a GC2610TLB that is 6 months old and have over 65 hours on it. How did I ever manage without a tractor????

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #5  
Don't have an FEL. How about a boom pole?

Needed to replace the fuel pump. I didn't know how much fuel was in the tank and I didn't feel like eating sand/rust/etc all day. And nobody else was aroud to help me. This pic was during the re-install. During the repair, the bed was resting firmly on the ground.

Keith

Attachments

• second.jpg.JPG
    second.jpg.JPG
    374.9 KB · Views: 3,567
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #6  
Posted this a couple of weeks ago. Moved my old hot tub out to the back 40.

Attachments

• Hottub 007.jpg
    Hottub 007.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 3,140
  • Hottub 004.jpg
    Hottub 004.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 2,639
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #7  
How about a 25' light pole, propane tank, raise & lower a 30' flag pole. And you name it, by myself 97.3% of the time, except the dogs & tractor. :laughing: :thumbsup:

May have made a mistake on my math, could be 98.7% alone time. And not the flag pole was not over my head or tractor. :D :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Light pole1-E.jpg
    Light pole1-E.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,024
  • Light pole2-E.jpg
    Light pole2-E.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,713
  • flag down 2.jpg
    flag down 2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,957
  • flag up 2.jpg
    flag up 2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,787
   / What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #8  
Hmm, picked up a chevy metro on the pallet forks and moved around the yard, 1950's Chevy car on the forks into a scrap metal dumpster, dead horses in the bucket, old 800 gal milk tank, garden shed, put a hidabed couch in a second floor balcony since it wouldn't fit up the stairs. Portable bandsaw mill on the forks (that was a load), lots of furnaces/boilers etc, pallet loads of rubber mats.

Heaviest was either the 12 ft IH disc off a trailer or the 10 ft disc mower conditioner off the trailer. The disc mower took both my loader tractors, they had used a big rough terrain forklift to load it.

Lots more but I can't think of stuff that stands out really.

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics
Nice pics guys. Keep em coming. Can't believe nobody commented on the "tractor nuts". I thought it was funny. They are pretty stupid but amusing. They outlawed them here in maryland. A friend had then on his truck and removed them. So I put them on mainly to watch wifey roll her eyes. Haha

/ What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics #10  
Nice pics guys. Keep em coming. Can't believe nobody commented on the "tractor nuts". I thought it was funny. They are pretty stupid but amusing. They outlawed them here in maryland. A friend had then on his truck and removed them. So I put them on mainly to watch wifey roll her eyes. Haha

Those always make me think the vehicle owner is in desperate need of attention.