Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    04/4310

Default What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

Saw another thread about moving a propane tank. Thought this could be good. I'll start. Was by myself and needed this thing gone. What would I do without this tractor sometimes. It's an old lobster tank I'm moving. Pretty heavy. maybe not the safest. But I assure you I stayed clear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image-2843567340-jpg   -image-23037536-png   -image-3557904059-png  

Tractor
    BOTA L3400 DT -SQ 172 B HOG-WAC PHD-JD SUBARU PWRD GENNY

Default Re: What strange things have you moved with your loader..pics

Wished I've had taken pics,but about 3 weeks ago I loaded a large heavy safe for neighbor down road.(L3400DT W/FEL)

Boone

At the time I posted under "Todays Seat Time"
    2 CHRONICLES 7 : 14 (KJV)

Tractor
    John Deere 2520, 1989 John Deere 185, 1960 Panzer T70B

I'm building a new deck on the house, so the old porch had to go bye-bye.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_3486-jpg  
    Runner

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2010 Massey GC2610TLB

I also moved a propane tank with my loader a couple of weeks ago. In addition, I recently acquired a Coates 40/40 tire changer because the price was right even though it's over-kill for a home workshop. This was a little more difficult to move as I had to be sure it didn't fall out of the sling I used. Last winter I used my loader to lift the front of my snowmobile and walk it out to where I could load it into my truck and also unloaded a pellet stove. Did all these myself as no help is readily available. Last week I used the tractor to tow my Harley out of the basement on some ramps. I had help for this and didn't really use the loader except to attach a rope. I held one side of a truck canopy while using an engine hoist on the other to unload it from my truck. I have a GC2610TLB that is 6 months old and have over 65 hours on it. How did I ever manage without a tractor????

Gold Member

Don't have an FEL. How about a boom pole?

Needed to replace the fuel pump. I didn't know how much fuel was in the tank and I didn't feel like eating sand/rust/etc all day. And nobody else was aroud to help me. This pic was during the re-install. During the repair, the bed was resting firmly on the ground.

Keith
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -second-jpg-jpg  

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Posted this a couple of weeks ago. Moved my old hot tub out to the back 40.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -hottub-004-jpg   -hottub-007-jpg  

Tractor
    New Holland TC-45

How about a 25' light pole, propane tank, raise & lower a 30' flag pole. And you name it, by myself 97.3% of the time, except the dogs & tractor.

May have made a mistake on my math, could be 98.7% alone time. And not the flag pole was not over my head or tractor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -light-pole1-e-jpg   -light-pole2-e-jpg   -flag-down-2-jpg   -flag-up-2-jpg  
    ::"I STARTED out with nothing....I still have most of it."

New Holland TC45 1,300+ hours - FEL - back hoe - post hole digger - Hydraulic Gannon - cement mixer - pressure washer - 1975 Dodge 500 flat bed - 1974 chevy C65 6 yard dump truck.
    All home made by me. loading forks - 2 drags - roller - Sheep's Foot - Pusher (to unload flat bed truck.) - pickle fork digger - Log splitter -

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455

Hmm, picked up a chevy metro on the pallet forks and moved around the yard, 1950's Chevy car on the forks into a scrap metal dumpster, dead horses in the bucket, old 800 gal milk tank, garden shed, put a hidabed couch in a second floor balcony since it wouldn't fit up the stairs. Portable bandsaw mill on the forks (that was a load), lots of furnaces/boilers etc, pallet loads of rubber mats.

Heaviest was either the 12 ft IH disc off a trailer or the 10 ft disc mower conditioner off the trailer. The disc mower took both my loader tractors, they had used a big rough terrain forklift to load it.

Lots more but I can't think of stuff that stands out really.

Tractor
    04/4310

Nice pics guys. Keep em coming. Can't believe nobody commented on the "tractor nuts". I thought it was funny. They are pretty stupid but amusing. They outlawed them here in maryland. A friend had then on his truck and removed them. So I put them on mainly to watch wifey roll her eyes. Haha

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by YesDeere View Post
    Nice pics guys. Keep em coming. Can't believe nobody commented on the "tractor nuts". I thought it was funny. They are pretty stupid but amusing. They outlawed them here in maryland. A friend had then on his truck and removed them. So I put them on mainly to watch wifey roll her eyes. Haha
    Those always make me think the vehicle owner is in desperate need of attention.

Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast