BX 2200 3Pt lift lever

/ BX 2200 3Pt lift lever #1  

Tazbota

Tractor
Kubota/ BX2200
Has anyone else had trouble with their 3pt lift lever not returning to the neutral posistion after the 3pt hitch reaches the top of its travel? Mine has not worked since I took delivery and when I ask about it they said it's not uncommon until you use it for awhile and the "stiffness" a new unit breaks in. I only have 30 hours on the tractor but it seems to me that would be enough "break in" time. Any Suggestions on resolving this matter ?

Thank You,
Tazbota

/ BX 2200 3Pt lift lever #2  
I believe if you look in the owners manual there is something about how to adjusting the spring tenson on the linkage. I never had to do it on mine, it has worked fine since day one.

Dave

/ BX 2200 3Pt lift lever #3  
Tazbota
If you look under the seat, you will see where the 3 pt. hydraulic control lever hooks to the feedback rod. By adjusting this rod, you can change the lower limit so the lever will automatically return to the neutral position. Hope this helps.
Lewis

/ BX 2200 3Pt lift lever
Dave and Lewis,
I appreciate the help & advice from the both of you, I'll recheck the manual as I didn't see any specs for adjustment, but maybe I just over looked them. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Thanks,
Tazbota

/ BX 2200 3Pt lift lever #5  
Tazbota

If you look about a year ago this same topic was discussed.

The problem is one that is 2 fold. The adjustment on the rods need to be correct
if I remember correctly the most importent is to have it return when lifting the 3pt hitch.

The second fold is that the level sticks on the plastic cover.
You can do two different things to correct this problem. One is to use WD40 on the side of
the level where it meets the plastic or you can bend the level where it meets the plastic.
If you plan on bending the level make sure you support the level at the mounting point or you
can do some <font color="red">costly damage. </font>

I just spay the plastic area and it helps.

/ BX 2200 3Pt lift lever
Thanks to all on the response. I made a linkage adjustment and lubricated the palstic shielding around the lever with silicone and when I plowed snow today (rear blade), it worked as it should and the lever returned to the neutral posistion at the top and bottom of the 3pt travel. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Thanks,
Tazbota