I would buy another Kubota

/ I would buy another Kubota #11  
i know id buy another kubota.you just have to try an pick the best dealer you can.an work with what you have in your area.

/ I would buy another Kubota #12  
I have had good luck with the two I own. They have proven to be dependable and the dealer in my area (Service Motors) is very fair in their pricing and bends over backwards when they can to help with whatever I am asking for.:thumbsup: I did buy one from Barlows and they were very good to deal with as well. It really boils down to the dealership and the relationship you develop with them.

/ I would buy another Kubota #13  
I own John Deeres, and i still like a Kubota. Didn't think that bashing was deserved. My green is a family tradition, but I have run a Kubota and had experiences with their independent motors. I think they are top notch. Can't let one disgruntled, uninformed A#s put an indelible mark on a brand!!

/ I would buy another Kubota #14  
I'm on my second, I will probably buy more Kubota product in the future. It seems that not only me, but others I know personally have had good dervice from the Orange. That's not to say I would not consdier another brand, but it would have to show me something that appealed to me to get me to switch.

Will

/ I would buy another Kubota #15  
I've owned my L3940/HSTC for about a year now. I'd buy another Kubota in a heart beat. The only thing I liked better about the similar JD model was the air-ride seat, but that's it.

Attachments

• Tractor 3.jpg
    Tractor 3.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 125