Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

Default I would buy another Kubota

In response to the Baldyonthehill thread where he seemed determined to slag kubota despite it obviously being a clash of personalities between him and his dealer .
    I thought it only fair to give an example of how my Kubota has been a very good product and how my dealer has been excellent in response to warranty issues and product support and advice in general.
    Of note my dealer sells both Kubota and John Deere.

I can also state that I am a Buyer as a proffession so I have to wear many hats and see both sides of an issue to determine how to negotiate a solution to any problems my clients have. Key to that is to show an appreciation of the vendors/dealers point of view and see how it can be a win win situation for both sides.

Anyway, I love my Kubota, it has exceeded my expectations and I would buy another one in an instance if I had the financial ability to upgrade.

thanks everyone and thanks to my great dealer Northshore Tractor here in Canada
    jake
    BX2660, plus weight box, middle buster and toothbar, and now Agri 40" rototiller, Brotek Wheel spacers ! oh and some home made forks too, and a Wallenstein BX42 Chipper and now a tow behind woodsplitter.and a TMI 48 Rotary Cutter..and 51 inch Agri Ease Snowblower...

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: I would buy another Kubota

We have bought a total of four Kubotas and probably will buy another/others in the future. I however remain open to buying other brands as well even those which have been problematic in the past, just not from the same dealer.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3540 HTSC-3

LOL I am on kubota number 4 as well.
    2010 Kubota L3540 HTSC-3 w/R3's, 2002 John Deere X595, Woods GB72 Box Blade, Woods PL72 Core Aerator, Kubota Ballast Box, CL4 Forks, Befco 209 3pt Spreader 3pt Trailer hitch, JD spreader, JD Dethatcher, Jd Power Bagger, Stihl MS361, 024 saws, TS400 cut off, BR 380 blower and an Echo PPT 280 polesaw

teg
    Elite Member
    Tractor

I would buy another but not the economy "sub-L" class... the 3ph is the worst, show me one from any other tractor that's worst than it... 30-40 yo tractors are better.

mwb
    Tractor
    3940HST Montana

I WOULDN'T buy another kubota! I haven't bought my first yet so I would have to get that first Funny how that thread went downhill...

My Montana needs some paint touch up but since Montana is gone I thought I would rebrand it using LS blue (same machine). Maybe I will buy a can of 'Bota orange instead

Quote Originally Posted by teg View Post
    I would buy another but not the economy "sub-L" class... the 3ph is the worst, show me one from any other tractor that's worst than it... 30-40 yo tractors are better.
    my dad bought that one also... I agree, best to get the better model if you can afford it.
    Montana 3940HST
    Home made SS quick attach http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/s...d.php?t=141029

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

I'd buy another, if and when my needs change, and yes, they will change, as time marches on. I can easily see myself adapting as I age to different tasks, if the good Lord gives me health and length of days.

But, I'd sure look at the 3 or 4 colors that supported up here. It's over an hour to any dealer, any direction, so "local" takes on a different sense.
    BP

"Some chickens, some gardens and a Kubota."

Tractor
    Kubota Grand L 3240HST

I have also owned four different kubota's and I would buy another. All brands have problems (just surf some of the other brand forums here on TBN or elsewhere). Like the OP stated the dealer can and does make the difference no matter what the brand. Most small construction equipment (Bobcat etc.) use Kubota diesel engines and that says somthing for the Kubota brand to.
    Kubota Grand L3240HST, LA724 FEL with QA, 72" QA bucket, Turf Tires, QA snow plow, QA Loader Buddy, Bradco Pallet Forks, Leinbach 72" pine straw rake, GroundWorks brush forks and Kubota L series ballast box.
    ---------------------------
    Stihl stuff

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Here

I bought my L3940 last June (year ago). That's recent enough for me that if I were looking to buy another tractor right now I'd go straight back to my same kubota dealer. And unless something was somehow waaay different with them from a year ago I prob wouldn't even bother looking at any other brands again. Call me closed minded, but I think I'd just be wasting my time. Maybe in another year or 2 it'd be worth taking another look at JD, NH & Mahindra (the only makes anywhere near me), but right now it's just too soon & I'm perfectly satisfied.

hr3
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    7610 hst

I only have 2 kubota's.. But will buy more If I win lotto.. I only need the 2 one for me and one for the wife,,,

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

I have 3 dependable trouble free KUBOTAS .
    I would buy another if in the market
    I'm quite satisfied with kubota so as for me why consider anything else!
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast