I would buy another Kubota

/ I would buy another Kubota #1  

wawajake

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660 , Kubota RTV X1100C
In response to the Baldyonthehill thread where he seemed determined to slag Kubota despite it obviously being a clash of personalities between him and his dealer .
I thought it only fair to give an example of how my Kubota has been a very good product and how my dealer has been excellent in response to warranty issues and product support and advice in general.
Of note my dealer sells both Kubota and John Deere.

I can also state that I am a Buyer as a proffession so I have to wear many hats and see both sides of an issue to determine how to negotiate a solution to any problems my clients have. Key to that is to show an appreciation of the vendors/dealers point of view and see how it can be a win win situation for both sides.

Anyway, I love my Kubota, it has exceeded my expectations and I would buy another one in an instance if I had the financial ability to upgrade.

thanks everyone and thanks to my great dealer Northshore Tractor here in Canada

/ I would buy another Kubota #2  
We have bought a total of four Kubotas and probably will buy another/others in the future. I however remain open to buying other brands as well even those which have been problematic in the past, just not from the same dealer.

/ I would buy another Kubota #4  
I would buy another but not the economy "sub-L" class... the 3ph is the worst, show me one from any other tractor that's worst than it... 30-40 yo tractors are better.

/ I would buy another Kubota #5  
I WOULDN'T buy another Kubota! I haven't bought my first yet so I would have to get that first:laughing: Funny how that thread went downhill...:confused:

My Montana needs some paint touch up but since Montana is gone I thought I would rebrand it using LS blue (same machine). Maybe I will buy a can of 'Bota orange instead ;)

I would buy another but not the economy "sub-L" class... the 3ph is the worst, show me one from any other tractor that's worst than it... 30-40 yo tractors are better.
my dad bought that one also... I agree, best to get the better model if you can afford it.

/ I would buy another Kubota #6  
I'd buy another, if and when my needs change, and yes, they will change, as time marches on. I can easily see myself adapting as I age to different tasks, if the good Lord gives me health and length of days.

But, I'd sure look at the 3 or 4 colors that supported up here. It's over an hour to any dealer, any direction, so "local" takes on a different sense. :laughing:

/ I would buy another Kubota #7  
I have also owned four different Kubota's and I would buy another. All brands have problems (just surf some of the other brand forums here on TBN or elsewhere). Like the OP stated the dealer can and does make the difference no matter what the brand. Most small construction equipment (Bobcat etc.) use Kubota diesel engines and that says somthing for the Kubota brand to.

/ I would buy another Kubota #8  
I bought my L3940 last June (year ago). That's recent enough for me that if I were looking to buy another tractor right now I'd go straight back to my same Kubota dealer. And unless something was somehow waaay different with them from a year ago I prob wouldn't even bother looking at any other brands again. Call me closed minded, but I think I'd just be wasting my time. Maybe in another year or 2 it'd be worth taking another look at JD, NH & Mahindra (the only makes anywhere near me), but right now it's just too soon & I'm perfectly satisfied.

/ I would buy another Kubota #9  
:( I only have 2 Kubota's.. But will buy more If I win lotto.. I only need the 2 one for me and one for the wife,,,:D

/ I would buy another Kubota #10  
I have 3 dependable trouble free KUBOTAS .
I would buy another if in the market
I'm quite satisfied with KUBOTA so as for me why consider anything else!