Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My Kubota dealer 's great service

Sounds like a dealer who knows that you may want to replace your tractor and will remember being treated well. Or when it comes time to buy the supplies you need to do your service you'll go to them. Just good business all around.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 2320

Quote Originally Posted by crazyal View Post
    Sounds like a dealer who knows that you may want to replace your tractor and will remember being treated well. Or when it comes time to buy the supplies you need to do your service you'll go to them. Just good business all around.
    Yep, I already buy my service supply stuff from them . And they know I anticipate buying a backhoe in the future. Gonna have those bucket hooks put on while its there. Been needing and wanting them since the day I bought the tractor . I don 't weld and can 't afford the time or money to get into that skill .

Only time will time if they will try to tack on some additional bogus charge . I will make it clear that no non-warranty money work is to be done without my written consent .
    There are old sailors and there are bold sailors, but there are no old, bold sailors.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    B2320, 48 " Woods Brushbull, LA304 loader, modified Kingkutter carryall, Middle Buster

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota 2320

Tractor was picked up weds. Got report today . Warranty work found and covered: 1 flasher light assembly defective $ 25.00, 1 wheel stud put in backwards $ ?? . They recommended air filter change, but I want to take a look at it . If it needs new I will do it . I am having bucket hooks with reinforcement metal put on while its there . Cost : $ 149.16 round trip pickup ( gotta find a friend with trailer next time ), Fabrication and misc.( misc. a little hidden fee ) labor $ 160, hooks and tubing $ 40.66 . I don 't know if these prices are good, but I 'm comfortable with them . It should be done next Thurs . They gotta wait on flasher assembly and hook stuff to arrive. I can live with a week if it works out on schedule .
    There are old sailors and there are bold sailors, but there are no old, bold sailors.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    B2320, 48 " Woods Brushbull, LA304 loader, modified Kingkutter carryall, Middle Buster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12