My Kubota dealer 's great service

/ My Kubota dealer 's great service #1  

sailorman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2320
Got a call from my dealer today. He informed me my warranty will expire soon . He said they would be glad to bring my tractor in for a check up in case anything covered by warranty looks bad before expiration. And, yes , free of charge !!

Gonna talk with them in person to see if there is a catch. If not I 'm gonna take the opportunity and also have them weld on FEL hooks I been wantin ' just to throw a little money their way.

/ My Kubota dealer 's great service #2  
I have heard stories like this... always thought it was urban legend...

Seriously, sounds like you've got the perfect Dealer.

Last edited:
   / My Kubota dealer 's great service
I have stories like this... always thought it was urban legend...

Seriously, sounds like you've got the perfect Dealer.

Sounds like it to me also. But, I will be careful on the face to face to make sure they aren 't tryin' to add cost somewhere like, "We topped off your fluids, flushed your radiator, torqued your wheels, washed and polished . That will be x $ 's please. " I 've grown skeptical in my old age.

/ My Kubota dealer 's great service #5  
An acquaintance is a life long BMW buyer... always several in the family.

He was the first to tell me he takes in his vehicles about 6 weeks before the warranty is up for a going over... then he decides to trade or keep it in the family.

His Dealer changes out things like wiper blades, brake pads and rotors... etc.

/ My Kubota dealer 's great service #6  
Sounds like a very smart dealer. If he finds something under warranty they fix it and Kubota pays them. if they find a maintenance item you pay for it (as long as you approve it). I'm sure Kubota has some system to measure how much warranty $ they spend per tractor or compared to similar sized dealers.

Donn I agree. Smart dealer and good for business. I 'll only pay for maintenance if I think it is something I can 't do myself. On face to face talk deal will be don 't fix non-warranty work until you contact me and give me a price quote.

/ My Kubota dealer 's great service #8  
Davis Farm Supply did the same thing except no offer to transport as we have a trailer; very good dealer in my opinion.

I don't much care whether or not if they were trying to make a little money.

Just had the face to face. Not entirely free, but I suspected that. Gotta pay for transport since I have no trailer or friends with trailer. I don 't mind that 'cause time and fuel is money that I don 't expect dealer to give away .

/ My Kubota dealer 's great service #10  
Sounds like a very smart dealer. If he finds something under warranty they fix it and Kubota pays them. if they find a maintenance item you pay for it (as long as you approve it). I'm sure Kubota has some system to measure how much warranty $ they spend per tractor or compared to similar sized dealers.

I agree. Smart move financially and smart move for customer relations.

MoKelly