Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #61  
Re: Most Useful \"Non-implement\" Tractor Accessories

Tonight I will have to trade in my lawn chair as we finally got some snow. Well 2" but it was enough to go out. Didn't think much about it but a useful tool was my garage door opener. Yep, didn't have to get off the tractor to let myself back in the garage.

murph

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #62  

thrci
Glad you finally got some snow. I was getting a little concerned about you! Since you didn't appreciate my idea for Boomerman, I have decided to make amends by offering you a non-implement tractor accessory web site. This will help you pass time between snows and you can still use your lawn chair. I must caution you, do not enter the accessory site unless you have a sense of humor. Your kids will like this too! www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #63  

Dozer,

I actually thought your boomerman was funny. And the neighbors laughed too.

Murph

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #64  

If you are looking for kid-size ear protection, Peltor make them. I bought some from Lee Valley tools ($25 cdn) and they work great for kids 1-10 yrs of age. Got them each a pair for Christmas a couple of years ago. They use them for everything from making milkshakes with the blender, to noisy toys, to helping in the yard when equipment is running.
Even fit me in a pinch when I can't find one of my 4 or 5 pairs handy.
Lee Valley

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #65  

I just thought of another essential 'non-tractor' tool...yer checkbook!

Soundguy

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #66  

Or at least the pen.........to write the check

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #67  

Even more importent than the pen... plastic, for when you just gotta have it!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #68  

Iknow what you mean.. One of the used tractor dealers about 30 minutes from my home now takes plastic... Consequentially I hauled a rusty NAA home the other day, courtesy of VISA....

Soundguy

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #69  

BigEddy, Thanks for the information about Peltor. I went to Peltor's website and dug and dug and I finally found them. I put the part number into a search engine and found out that Bass Pro Shops sell them. I remember seeing a Bass Pro Shop in St. Louis a couple of months ago and I knew I would be going right by there on my business trip this week. So I stopped by and picked up a pair for a very reasonable $15. Now I have to see if I can get my beautiful 2 and a half year old daughter to actually wear them.

Thanks Again.

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #70  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm not sure of the order of importance, but my list also includes the pressure washer along with the air compressor, grease gun, and shop vac. I use the grease gun the most often. )</font>

You most certainly would not make a GOOD farmer. Farmers' don't grease anything, they wait until it seizes and then moan about it. Then they bring it to us and we re-machine it or re-fabricate it and charge them accordingly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.