My New 4x4 Ferrari Cobram 65 RS in action on hills

/ My New 4x4 Ferrari Cobram 65 RS in action on hills #2  
Hi Guys and Girls,

A small video on my new 4x4 Ferrari tractor in action on our hills. Very Impressed so far!

Me too!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the video. Just curious, what engine RPMs were you running while mowing?

Steve

/ My New 4x4 Ferrari Cobram 65 RS in action on hills #3  
That was very impressive!!!
Are there loaders available, or is this machine mostly used for 3PH attachments?

Boy, I'll wager it's quite a few Australian dollars required to get into that tractor's seat!

/ My New 4x4 Ferrari Cobram 65 RS in action on hills #4  
Yep, impressive machine and it looks like it was exactly what you needed!! One question though.... do the vertical supports for the roof also serve as a ROPS?

/ My New 4x4 Ferrari Cobram 65 RS in action on hills
Me too!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the video. Just curious, what engine RPMs were you running while mowing?

Steve

Thanks Steve, It has a Digital readout for PTO speed, just increase RPM untill you get 540 RPM on the PTO. But engine RPM was around 1950. It is 56 HP, 3 cyl Turbo

Zac

/ My New 4x4 Ferrari Cobram 65 RS in action on hills #6  
Yep, impressive machine and it looks like it was exactly what you needed!! One question though.... do the vertical supports for the roof also serve as a ROPS?

Although I'm sure electrarc will respond...there is another vid on Youtube for this tractor. Basically a slideshow brochure...
The frame for the cab is some pretty stout square tubing and it looks like it goes beyond the typical ROPS as a roll cage rather then a roll bar.

/ My New 4x4 Ferrari Cobram 65 RS in action on hills #7  
Great Video! :thumbsup:
The shot from inside the cab as you went down that slope made my stomach drop a little. :D

That was very impressive!!!
Are there loaders available, or is this machine mostly used for 3PH attachments?

Boy, I'll wager it's quite a few Australian dollars required to get into that tractor's seat!

Hi Roy,

Thanks for your feedback. In my situation I do not require a loader, so I really do not know the answer. I have a second tractor that I may one day buy a small loader for.

As for the price it was under $50,000 delivered on the farm. But, we have a lot of steep hills living on a river. I need to respect the land or it will bit me on the A.. At the bottom of most hills is either water or a barbed wire fence.

I hated the old tractor on our hills. It just never felt safe. This does. But again respect, both Land and Equipment.

ZAc

Hi Kebo,

Thank for your reply. Yes it is a certified ROPS cab and has heating and aircon as well as Carbon filter for spraying. Also it has a seat belt that I use on hills.

Cheers Zac

Great Video! :thumbsup:
The shot from inside the cab as you went down that slope made my stomach drop a little. :D

Hi Derek,

Thanks for you comments. The first time I did that my heart was racing, but I knew that I had a long run off area. I also used a lower gear than I would use now that I have seen the land cut. It was unknown to me then and boy did I find some rubbish on those slopes.

Cheers Zac