Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #11  
thats because us tractor guys would ignore the bikini girl,am give the tractor a complete going over.

Ha Ha! You're absolutely right!!

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #12  
Maybe car guys are smarter?

I can't think of to many other reasons to be honest.

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #13  
Oh the advertising works in the female direction also . Own our car girls, and you will look just like the girl standing by our car .

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #15  
Tractors are still relatively new as a market. The old market was for agriculture. Now it is shifting to add older men with some money to spend and a bit of land to play on. As time goes on there will probably be pin-up and calendar girls thrown in, along with side ads for geritol, heart pills, and viagara!

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #16  
To be completely literal and realistic, tractors aren't associated with sex. Muscle cars are.

Why? Look at the sites and publications associated with each. Muscle cars are all about riding them up and down the city streets hoping they attract attention. Most "muscle" cars are owned by middle/older aged men. In general, young guys don't have the disposable income necessary for a muscle car fetish. Older guys, less attractive to the model-type girl, do. For gear-heads with extra money who pine for fantasies in their younger years.......a gal in a bikini is perfectly placed.

For a guy needing to cut 40 acres and dig a tank on a budget.............bikini gals are they furthest thing from their mind at that point. For tractors, work is implied and expected. For muscle cars, quite the opposite, it's leisure and fantasy time.

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #17  
Please do not tell my female neighbor this. Apparently she is quite confused.

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #18  
In MY world, they're waiting for me in the barn.....

At least a man can still have dreams anyway.............;)

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #19  
In MY world, they're waiting for me in the barn.....

At least a man can still have dreams anyway.............;)

NO more excuses for putting off that barn build, should I go with a pole building or stick frame FJ?:laughing:

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #20  
What we've done in the back seats of our tractors is nobody else's business.