Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #21  
   / Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #22  
Usually the back seats are for working the hoe. No?

I've never had a hoe because I could never afford one. Not saying I wouldn't if I could. I like to look at pictures of them. It makes me fantasize about laying some pipe.

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #23  
   / Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #25  
What happens on Deere/Ford/... Stays on a ...

Wedge

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #26  
I suppose we could all go buy us a classic Mustang, put a hitch on it and tow our tractor behind it and see what the girls think about our "package."

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #27  
I suppose we could all go buy us a classic Mustang, put a hitch on it and tow our tractor behind it and see what the girls think about our "package."

that be like putting a 24ft gooseneck on a compact pick up lolol

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #28  
Looks like, once again, Panzer was ahead of it's time....

Attachments

• Sales5.jpg
    Sales5.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 191
   / Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #29  
As a tractoring female, that is younger that J_J, but older than CTF, that can still wear a biniki well, and personally don't think I look like I got hit in the face with a shovel. I am going to chime in a say, partially clad women don't clammer to sit on tractors to sell them because they would get dirty, greasy, burnt by some exposed pipe, or bounced off and under the implement. Now, most of these eye-candies are dumb as your landscaping blade and couldn't drive a manual tractor or even a HST... let alone do anything with it. I agree with arrow on this one, take a girl that thinks your tractor is sexy, she won't get bored/whine and you will get work done.

And remember even Cooter Davenport had Daisy Duke.:laughing: So dreaming don't hurt.

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #30  
Looks like, once again, Panzer was ahead of it's time....

What a sweet lookin' tractor. Check out the solid cast front axle, and get a load of that dump cart... :D