Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #1  

MiserableOldFart

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 40, Kubota GR2120
I was on facebook just a little while ago and looking at a facebook friend's pictures of Ford Mustangs, and it suddenly occurred to me that there is this ridiculous custom of posing half naked young women with the cars.

Why don't they do this with tractors? They are more expensive than cars, and I think we are being discriminated against here. Car shows are always full of bikini-clad women.. are tractor shows?

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #2  
Obviously tractor guys don't need to "compensate" like car show guys do...;)

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #3  
thats because us tractor guys would ignore the bikini girl,am give the tractor a complete going over.

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #4  
Hmmmm half naked young girl next to my tractor. I'm not finding anything ridiculous about this. Time to make hay while the sun shines:licking::laughing:

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #5  
Young girls = young guys, if the guys NEED cars to attract the girls, then there is a problem.

Older guys do not NEED cars to attract girls, there is no reason for the girls to make suggestive tractor calendars, although it would have benefits. The guys old enough to OWN a tractor do not need to impress a gal with a car, not that they couldn't.

Put another way, the younger crowd seems to focus on what you have (car), not what you can do with it ;)

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #6  
More pictures taken of fat men on tractors than scatly clad babes so it evens out the car pictures---it's in the camera rule book LOL.

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #7  
There was always the psychology of attracting girls with cool cars and that's how they sell more cars. If you had to go into town to rustle up some darlings would you use the Mustang or a John Deere 4005? As my rustling up days have long since past, I'd use the tractor with the hopes of getting some big armed woman who could lift a stout round of wood to place on the splitter. I'd also tow the splitter behind the tractor to further enhance the slaying factor.

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #8  
Isn't there a song, "She thinks my tractor is sexy". :cool:

/ Deep Philosophical Question about Tractors #9  
Tractors are a "guy thing"...
Sorta like "my daddy is better than your daddy"...
Or "mine's bigger than yourn"...