The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #31  
Congrats on the new Kioti. I have the DK45 HST and i LOVE it. Remember, during break in dont overdo it with the RPM's......for a little while at least

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #32  
YES!
:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D

WOO HOO! I got my first hour in.

I bush-hogged in forward and reverse. I grappled and moved my bucket and boulders. I also grabbed a couple rotting pine stumps (about 8" each) and ripped them out of the ground.

I drove around up and down my hilly driveway and I got my indoc on operations.

WOO HOO!!!
David

Congrats! :thumbsup: I know you had some fun. Won't be long and you'll be as sorry as the rest of us. Who knows, you might even start taking time off from work to play on your tractor. :D

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #33  
Congrats on the new tractor! I'm pleased to see that you are enjoying it so much.

While mine is used, it's still "new" to me. I'm enjoying that "new tractor" feeling, too!:thumbsup:

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!
Congrats on the new Kioti. I have the DK45 HST and i LOVE it. Remember, during break in dont overdo it with the RPM's......for a little while at least

I did most stuff at 1800 to 200 rpm, and I only ramped up to 2500 when running the cutter (as I was told to do).

He forgot my manuals, so he is mailing them to me.

He also forgot my tooth bar, but I'm not using the bucket right now.

I am THE CLAW!!!! :)

David

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #35  
It's amazing how tough chores become "fun" with the right toy... er... tool.

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning!
   / The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #37  
Grab the grease gun first thing tomorrow, that way you will see where the fittings are, and you will catch anything they may have missed.

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #38  
David,
Nice tractor and photos! You will have operation of that root rake down in no time. As mentioned previously, it'll be like an extension to your arm in no time. Looking forward to getting out there with ya - Eulaliaaaaaaa!!

Hawk

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #39  
I promise videos of good stuff, soon as I train the girls how to operate the...

...VIDEO CAMERA!

I'll be too busy driving!

David[/QUOTE]

David,
After trying to operate the tractor and camcorder at the same time, I said to myself 'that has got to be a better way'...lol. I came across this site. RAM Mounting Systems, Inc.. They have some pretty good camera mounts. Now, I can focus on the job at hand. I did lose one of the mounts while bushhogging once (good thing the camera wasn't attached at the time:ashamed:). Due to all the vibration however, I have found that my old digi8(tape) camcorder does better than my digital (internal HD) camcorder.

Keep us posted...logologologologolog!!!!!!

Hawk

/ The Stock is delivering my New Tractor tomorrow Morning! #40  
JD 5403, , IH 584, NH 846 Baler, NH 492 Haybine, Woods E320 Batwing Rotary Cutter, Landpride RCR1572 Rotary Cutter, WR Long 72" OBRG, LandPride RB3596 Landscape Blade, '74 Diamond Reo Dump Truck; '70 F880, '94 Freightliner Classic, KNC 10 tooth Chisel Plow, New Holland Manure Spreader, 35' Texas Bragg Flatbed Gooseneck (with 5th wheel kingpin)

Hey Hawk -

Not fair....you have too many cool toys...err, I mean tools....!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::laughing: